Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

I would take looking hot like this anyday...You go girl....and everyone looks..great
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I would be ok wearing a bikini out in public as long as I didn't have to sit down. LMAO!!!
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow, I haven't seen any fat women in bikinis yet. I don't think I'll post my picture to start. :-p
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options

I would take looking hot like this anyday...You go girl....and everyone looks..great

Thanks! Congratulations on nearing your goal, if your ticker is correct :)
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Marker-Dec11April12.png

Progress pics for me. It's a slow and steady go.. and I'm still not super confident in it. I'd wear my tankinis more.
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    Marker-Dec11April12.png

Progress pics for me. It's a slow and steady go.. and I'm still not super confident in it. I'd wear my tankinis more.

Look at how much you slimmed out, WTG!

ETA: Also I LOVE the polka dot suit.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Everyone in this thread has been a HUGE inspiration for me!!!!!! I was pretty gung-ho on my fitness last summer and lost 20 pounds. I took it easy all fall and have done nothing but lose about a dress size through strength training since. I know I can do and be so much better, but I don't always apply myself. A lot of that has to do with my belief that I don't look *bad*... .. it's hard to push myself when I don't see a 'fatty mcfatterson' staring back in the mirror, you know??

But, I have recommitted myself and I am ready to face this summer with at least as much effort as I did last year. This will be my last XL bikini.
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I wish I had the courage to put up my pic. Still uncomfortable with the thought, even with the tankini. Apparently I'm not as ok with my stretch marks as I thought I was. :-(

Me too! You're not alone. We'll get there though!
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    It's my new profile pic! Nothing to hide behind any more!
  • feltlikesound
    Options

You look fabulous, those are some great curves woman!
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    This is as brave as I get - a tankini. I am off to Greece later this week and might get brave enough to replace the bottom with knickers rather than shorts - we shall see............

DSCF0557.jpg
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I have one but I'm scared to post! I admire everyone's courage & I wish I could have ur confidence!
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    <<<<okay! There you go! I wasn't actually trying to cut my head off, this is just one of the better pics. There's another on my profile page. I still think the camera adds 10 pounds!!! I still have a ways to go, but hey, I should be happywith the 21 lbs I've lost!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Ooooh I have one! I have to find it though - I don't know if I have the guts enough to post it..
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    <<<<okay! There you go! I wasn't actually trying to cut my head off, this is just one of the better pics. There's another on my profile page. I still think the camera adds 10 pounds!!! I still have a ways to go, but hey, I should be happywith the 21 lbs I've lost!

You're totally rocking that bikini, and should definitely be proud of your hard work.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I will rock a tankini but that is it.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies are far more fearless than I am. You all look great in my book
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    looking good girl
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to post a bikini pic...probably not this summer, but next...hell ya!!
  • cspence2270
    cspence2270 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    BUMPING.