Replies

• jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'll play...but how do you upload a photo here? lol
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    For all those that need help posting pictures, check out this thread http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/262875-need-help-adding-pictures-look-here-pic-heavy

It has step by step instructions with pictures!

Everyone else: Wowsers! Hot stuff!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Miskortney, may I ask where you bought that bikini? I love the bottom. It covers without looking like granny panties.
  • jenkidney
    Options
    Here's me on my husband's and my anniversary trip in Las Vegas 2 summers ago. (Thanks PlunderBunneh for the photo tutorial hookup!)

me.jpg
  • jenkidney
    Options
    Miskortney, may I ask where you bought that bikini? I love the bottom. It covers without looking like granny panties.

This wasn't directed at me, but I can tell you that those are Target swim pieces. :o) I work there in the clothing departments, and consequently I have developed this problem where I notice/recognize Target clothes all the time. haha
  • healthyamberB
    healthyamberB Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    here's mine :blushing:
    zvwism.jpg
    please forgive my messy room, i was just about to clean it, i swear!:laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    You know I've seen some skinny and I mean skin and bones woman wear bikinis and they look so bad that I think they should cover that body up cause they don't look near as good as they think they do.

& It never fails.....

Ladies, you all look wonderful. :flowerforyou:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Love you, Miss K! My fellow crusader for kindness towards women!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'll play later :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You go girl. Even after losing almost 50 lbs - I am still not confident in a bikini. I will flaunt a tankini, but not having the extra fabric in the middle gives me goosebumps. I think I am fearful of my stretch marks - maybe someday I will be.
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You go ladies!!! You ROCK!!! I dont own a bikini so cant join in but ....maybe oneday!
  • shakey68
    shakey68 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wish I had the confidence to post.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Came here expecting to see pictures of fat women in bikinis... Instead, found beautiful women in bikinis
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

Crap! I was going to ask you where you got that suit, I'd (eventually) venture onto the beach wearing that!

I've only seen the teeny bikinis, or the tankini's that seem to be just a one piece cut in half. I want to wear a bikini top, but not sure if it'll happen this summer. Not enough confidence just yet ;)

You rock that suit, btw!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

This wasn't directed at me, but I can tell you that those are Target swim pieces. :o) I work there in the clothing departments, and consequently I have developed this problem where I notice/recognize Target clothes all the time. haha

YUP!! Target, baby!! LOVE 'EM!! I also really love that the skirt is skirt-y without being matronly.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    I don't want this topic to die so soon because I love you all.

Therefore, here's a photo. This is not the bikini I own, but I was smiling in this photo so this is what you get!

dop94y.jpg

Come on, ladies --- SUIT UP.

Is anyone else wondering how you ended up in someone else's bikini?
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I was ready to come in here, guns blazing but then I fell in love...YOU ROCK!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im in...still a work in progress..I think I always will be! lol
    125.0lbs...down from 214.6....wanting maybe another 2lbs off.

pool610122.jpg
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg

You look amazing!

I agree, you look awesome in a bikini! No fair!
  • xxempress
    xxempress Posts: 122
    Options
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03751.jpg[/img]

You're freaking AMAZING!!! If only I owned a bikini lol!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smooched: :heart:

18816219.png