• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    All you ladies look incredible! :smile:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I L-O-V-E this thread!! You guys ROCK.
    I've never looked good in a bikini (nothing up top, and a pooch), but I'd love to play later when I get home!!

And to all of you girls who have already posted, you're just LOVELY, at any size or shape. :wink:
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Miskortney, may I ask where you bought that bikini? I love the bottom. It covers without looking like granny panties.

This wasn't directed at me, but I can tell you that those are Target swim pieces. :o) I work there in the clothing departments, and consequently I have developed this problem where I notice/recognize Target clothes all the time. haha

YUP!! Target, baby!! LOVE 'EM!! I also really love that the skirt is skirt-y without being matronly.

I'm a sucker for the Converse One Star pieces. I have 4 of those suits I think... It's hard not to buy them when they sit there and taunt me all day!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Im in...still a work in progress..I think I always will be! lol
    125.0lbs...down from 214.6....wanting maybe another 2lbs off.

pool610122.jpg

I -JUST- bought the bathing suit top you're wearing yesterday lol.

I don't own a bikini but I'll play later with the suit I DO own =)
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Here I am last summer, probably 157 or so, 5'4". i HATE seeing my legs in photos, but LOVE this thread :). I will post a more current one if I can brave the camera today.
    bikini.jpg
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im in...still a work in progress..I think I always will be! lol
    125.0lbs...down from 214.6....wanting maybe another 2lbs off.

I -JUST- bought the bathing suit top you're wearing yesterday lol.

I don't own a bikini but I'll play later with the suit I DO own =)

target? :)
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You guys look AMAZING! I don't own a bikini, so I can't play, but I also wouldn't want to be a thread-killer either bahahahha! :D
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    Not a bikini, but I didn't wear a bathing suit or go in the water for years...because I was afraid of being seen in a suit. So this is as close as it'll get :) You all are awesome.

photo-1.jpg
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Bump for later when I am at home...

Same here. This girl is Amazingly AWESOME for doing this.

Motivates me to lose my shell and do the same! :D
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You all look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Bump I dont think I have the courage to scare you.....:tongue:

By the way you all look amazing!
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS THREAD! Wish I had a bikini to join in! Awesomesauce sprinkled with stellarness! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    I think it's great to be so confident but me personally am not. I struggle with how I look dressed often so putting me out here in a two piece scary. lol
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    here's mine :blushing:
    zvwism.jpg
    please forgive my messy room, i was just about to clean it, i swear!:laugh:

I want this body and what a cute suit
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You ladies look great. I would share if i was brave enough but I'm not. The only reason i even own a suit is because it was easier to swim in our backyard with it than my usual shorts and t-shirt(which i usually wear when in public) plus in my backyard the only people who see me are my girls and they could care less what mommy looks like.
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    bikini.jpg
  • kbuelo
    kbuelo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bump for when I get home. :) This is so great, proud of all you fabulous ladies.
  • mellisowik
    mellisowik Posts: 31
    Options
    Ladies who have posted pics... AWESOME good for you for being comfortable in your own skin.. I have worn a bikini now 1 summer... And not comfortably very self conscience... What i love about it is the fact that there is someone out there that will always look worse then me... ha ha (ok that was just lightening the mood)
    Being i live in a small town.... Bikini does not get worn around home... But i will wear on holidays and to the beach... after 3 c-sections and a major surgury i have a few scars... but just work around them... dont know how to post pic but wanted to give you all a whooooo hooooo for posting... :) rock those suits...
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My first ever bikini photo, and sure as heck the first one I have ever posted online. I never thought I would jump in on one of these threads, but there's been some ugliness on the boards this morning, and this thread is needed.

I weigh 180 pounds, at 5'8" tall. I wear a large shirt, with size 12 pants.
    Please, be nice. This is a second hand bikini that I know doesn't look great, but hey, I'm trying to not care here. One day I may have the courage to wear a bikini out of the house, but I'm super shy about stretch marks and weird tummyness.

I think you look awesome!!!! The suit fits you pretty well, if you ask me!

^ this :)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    For the ladies who posted...a lot of you were weary about it but it takes confidence to post, and that makes you ultra sexy!!! Be proud!!!