Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You ladies are fantastic!! Way to rock it!! I don't own a bikini so I can't post. Maybe one day!:happy:
  • Techn0mancer
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

See nothing to be insecure about there at all!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bikini.jpg

I got this when I was about 175lbs. I got it a size to small so I could work for it. Then I went into surgery and fell off the wagon, so I am back at 179/180...gotta get my *kitten* in gear I guess to look good in this bikini. I was so glad they sold them in separates because my top is a HELLA lot smaller than my bottoms. LMAO:laugh:
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    bump for later, I may just have to post my before in my goal bikini that I bought to use for later when I can post a success story...
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Miskortney, may I ask where you bought that bikini? I love the bottom. It covers without looking like granny panties.

This wasn't directed at me, but I can tell you that those are Target swim pieces. :o) I work there in the clothing departments, and consequently I have developed this problem where I notice/recognize Target clothes all the time. haha

YUP!! Target, baby!! LOVE 'EM!! I also really love that the skirt is skirt-y without being matronly.

Ha Exactly!
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    You girls are AMAZING!!!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    This was a picture from this last weekend. We went to the lake and although it isn't a bikini (due a baby belly looking like a cross country road map) this is the most confident I have ever felt out in the sun.

533270_3756912492769_1898154051_n.jpg

Finally got the picture to show. :P
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! You rock it ladies. Every girl should feel wonderful and powerful in her own skin no matter what her size!!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options

Good God O.O
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    These are the two bikinis I am trying to get into-- Excuse the expressions etc as they were images taken sneakily by the boyfriend!

snapshot-9.jpg?w=580&h=160
    snapshot-6.jpg?w=580&h=381
  • rexzmumu
    rexzmumu Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    WHERE ARE ALL THE "LIKE" BUTTONS!!! Yall are all so awesome!
  • mamato3babies
    mamato3babies Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You all look great!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work all of you!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bikini.jpg

I got this when I was about 175lbs. I got it a size to small so I could work for it. Then I went into surgery and fell off the wagon, so I am back at 179/180...gotta get my *kitten* in gear I guess to look good in this bikini. I was so glad they sold them in separates because my top is a HELLA lot smaller than my bottoms. LMAO:laugh:

I just realized I have a horrible look on my face in this picture!
    I also got a make over...these are old pictures...Maybe I should do a new one?
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Good God O.O

I can't decide if that's a "thanks" or a "what's your problem?", so i'll go with "ummmm? ;)
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options
    What a wonderful thread! I think you all look great and you have inspired me. I don't know exactly when it will be in my future, but a photo on this thread I shall post!!!

Love it when people are comfortable in their skin. Nothing sexier to me than self love and confidence! :)
  • peles_fire
    peles_fire Posts: 501
    Options

Good God O.O

I can't decide if that's a "thanks" or a "what's your problem?", so i'll go with "ummmm? ;)

I am guessing it is a thanks - you look great and you have some really beautiful curves my dear!! :)
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    Bikini.jpg

I just realized I have a horrible look on my face in this picture!
    I also got a make over...these are old pictures...Maybe I should do a new one?

You look great, you have such slim arms and legs -- I'd love to nab those, my legs are where allllll my weight stays.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    @feltlikesound- Thank you for the nice words! They mean so much!!!!!:happy:
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    These are the two bikinis I am trying to get into-- Excuse the expressions etc as they were images taken sneakily by the boyfriend!

snapshot-9.jpg?w=580&h=160
    snapshot-6.jpg?w=580&h=381

I don't think you need much more TRYING - the second one especially looks ready to go. Love your ink, as well.