Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

S7303199.jpg

Thanks to the Bf..congrats on your hard work. Keep it up!!
  • FrauHausMaus
    FrauHausMaus Posts: 194
    Options
    bump
    I'll post when the hubs gets home with the camera :)
    You ladies are such an inspiration!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

S7303199.jpg

You look great and WAY sassy ;), and I like the cut of the suit -- flattering. You also look incredibly familiar, funny how that happens :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! Rock that bikini!!!
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds and I'm still working for a bit more but, this is a lovely progress photo :) Plus, it's the first bikini I've worn in a long while.

IMAG0102.jpg

Wow, I can't believe you want more pounds off of that frame, you look great. Love the suit, too.
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds and I'm still working for a bit more but, this is a lovely progress photo :) Plus, it's the first bikini I've worn in a long while.

IMAG0102.jpg

Wow, I can't believe you want more pounds off of that frame, you look great. Love the suit, too.

Thank you :)

Truthfully, I'm probably working for more tone than anything else. I'd be perfectly comfortable at my current weight, just perhaps less squishy lol
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options

Rock that suit! I love it! Congrats on the 30 down in 3 months, that is incredible!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

Thanks to the Bf..congrats on your hard work. Keep it up!!

I'll tell him that you said thanks ;)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options

You look great and WAY sassy ;), and I like the cut of the suit -- flattering. You also look incredibly familiar, funny how that happens :)

Thank you! I think my look was, "OMG the sun is so bright and why on earth are you taking a picture of me in THIS????"
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options
    Everyone in this thread has been a HUGE inspiration for me!!!!!! I was pretty gung-ho on my fitness last summer and lost 20 pounds. I took it easy all fall and have done nothing but lose about a dress size through strength training since. I know I can do and be so much better, but I don't always apply myself. A lot of that has to do with my belief that I don't look *bad*... .. it's hard to push myself when I don't see a 'fatty mcfatterson' staring back in the mirror, you know??

But, I have recommitted myself and I am ready to face this summer with at least as much effort as I did last year. This will be my last XL bikini.

I feel ya on this one, probably why I'm so glad you are on my list! I have parts of my body that I'm not thrilled about, but once I got to 195, I started feeling sexy as all get out. Maybe that's why my own loss started to slow down, I don't feel the need to push so hard when it comes to counting my calories, being happy with how I look. Guess it's a good thing I learned to love running so much. I just keep trying to remind myself that a few more inches off and it'll be easier to find clothes I really like in my size haha.
    You don't look bad, not at all!! You are one smexy lady, and I wish every single woman out there could have your style of confidence, it is amazingly attractive.
  • amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg

Umm....I'd LOVE to look like that in a bikini. You look fab!
  • PlunderBunneh
    Options

Truthfully, I'm probably working for more tone than anything else. I'd be perfectly comfortable at my current weight, just perhaps less squishy lol

I'm relieved by your answer, I too was looking for exactly where you were intending to loss body fat off of your incredible figure :flowerforyou:
  • amykins68
    Options
    here's mine :blushing:
    zvwism.jpg
    please forgive my messy room, i was just about to clean it, i swear!:laugh:

What's wrong with this? NOTHING! You look amazing.
  • amykins68
    Options
    Came here expecting to see pictures of fat women in bikinis... Instead, found beautiful women in bikinis

Agreed. You ALL should be so proud of yourselves. You look great!
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    I just want to state, again, how much I LOVE this thread. There is so much snobbery and negativity around these boards, and it's so refreshing to see all of the positives vibes floating around :D
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options

I'm relieved by your answer, I too was looking for exactly where you were intending to loss body fat off of your incredible figure :flowerforyou:

hahaha well, thank you!

Too many nights in college eating pizza at midnight helped pack on about 20 pounds of unwanted weight. I survived and got a bachelors degree AND some chub. It's a relief to see it go. Onward to the 6 pack!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I'll play!

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options
    You ladies ROCK! This thread makes me want to go buy a bikini! LOL :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
    Wow. All I can say is wow. Your bod blew.me.away. Be proud, girl!! Your curves are to DIE FOR. :flowerforyou:
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    I'll play!

IMAG0711.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

WOW -- You must be SO proud of your achievement, girl! Also, is that first pic a suit -- it looks bra-like, but it is ADORABLE. You look absolutely fabulous.