Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I only wear swimdresses because I'm too fat for any two piece. And no, I don't have any pics of it. I forgot to take a full body shot of it at the pool party last week. Maybe someday I can rock one like you ladies. *sigh*
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i haven't done a bikini since i was 18 and probably never will. i do wear tankinis and will add a pic when i take it later
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    WOW -- You must be SO proud of your achievement, girl! Also, is that first pic a suit -- it looks bra-like, but it is ADORABLE. You look absolutely fabulous.

It is a suit! From Vicky's Secrets--and I adore it! And thank you--I am very proud! Just working on lower my body fat now---I want that 6 pack to show!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
    Wow. All I can say is wow. Your bod blew.me.away. Be proud, girl!! Your curves are to DIE FOR. :flowerforyou:

:blushing: Thank you so much, I am lucky (and will be the first one to admit it's SHEER LUCK -- nothing I can control, haha!) to carry my weight in an hourglass regardless of whether I am a size 4 or 14. Right now I am hoping to reduce some of the "junk" through my hips and thighs, and tone up overall.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The best I got

mkkk.jpg
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Does this count?? :bigsmile:
    This is my son and I goofing off at the pool.

7397624170_93f474fd4f.jpg
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    The best I got

mkkk.jpg

VA VA VOOM, you must feel amazing :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Um no thank you
    No boys allowed. Boy.
  • amykins68
    amykins68 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration, ladies. I admire you all for your courage. I'll try to muster up enough courage to take a photo the next time the suit goes on.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You ladies ROCK! This thread makes me want to go buy a bikini! LOL :heart: :flowerforyou:

I second that! Lots of va va voom going on up in here! Hope to join you in 50 pounds or so!
  • feltlikesound
    Options

Adorable picture and you look great, I am envying that arm muscle -- mine are one of my trouble zones when it comes to trying to make any visible gains.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Adorable picture and you look great, I am envying that arm muscle -- mine are one of my trouble zones when it comes to trying to make any visible gains.

Thank you! My trouble area is my belly. Seems to be the last place my jiggle wants to leave!
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

S7303199.jpg

Girl, your boyfriend is right! Show off! I would kill to look like you! Beautiful!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Came here expecting to see pictures of fat women in bikinis... Instead, found beautiful women in bikinis

This.

I would *never* be able to do what you ladies have done - bravo!! You all look fantastic!!
  • feltlikesound
    Options

Thank you! My trouble area is my belly. Seems to be the last place my jiggle wants to leave!

I am always jealous of people who carry weight in their stomach, I think it's the "grass is greener" since I gain all of my weight in my T&A and thighs. Everyone wants what they don't have, haha!
  • cgernhard
    cgernhard Posts: 11
    Options
    First time posting pictures. 178lbs and 5'7". My goal weight is 150. :)

7397687886_5472a0aeec_z.jpg
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    what a great thread...i was 222 pounds in September... Currently i am 5'11" and 177 pounds...i think in these pics i was around 185.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg
  • feltlikesound
    Options

I love the suit, and you look so happy, and BEAUTIFUL.
  • feltlikesound
    Options
    what a great thread...i was 222 pounds in September... Currently i am 5'11" and 177 pounds...i think in these pics i was around 185.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg

You look fabulous, and that is a sexy suit. It's amazing how everyone carries their weight so differently, and that the NUMBER means so little. There are a huge range of bodies here, and they are all stunners in their own right.
  • feltlikesound
    Options

Also, completely off topic -- I have a short haircut with similar longer front portions, how do you style your hair when you are working out? I have a mean case of "gross and sweaty bangs", and am looking for short-haired-girl advice. Headbands? Hats?