Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Also, completely off topic -- I have a short haircut with similar longer front portions, how do you style your hair when you are working out? I have a mean case of "gross and sweaty bangs", and am looking for short-haired-girl advice. Headbands? Hats?

When my hair was cut like that I used either bobby pins or a headband.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    First time posting pictures. 178lbs and 5'7". My goal weight is 150. :)

7397687886_5472a0aeec_z.jpg

I :heart: your suit!!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    what a great thread...i was 222 pounds in September... Currently i am 5'11" and 177 pounds...i think in these pics i was around 185.

Untitled-9.jpg
    19536421_1731.jpg

These are great!!! Your suit is cute too! I like the criss cross tie in the back, looks supportive. :)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

S7303199.jpg

I think your work is awesome!! Can't wait to see your progress!!
  • cgernhard
    cgernhard Posts: 11
    Options
    Also, completely off topic -- I have a short haircut with similar longer front portions, how do you style your hair when you are working out? I have a mean case of "gross and sweaty bangs", and am looking for short-haired-girl advice. Headbands? Hats?

When my hair was cut like that I used either bobby pins or a headband.

mhm. I either use bobby pins to pull it back on top of my head, or I just throw on a baseball hat. I do wear headbands, but mostly for the cute factor rather than to actually do anything with my bangs.
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread! So great, I actually read through all 9 pages! Almost makes me wish I owned a bikini!
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options

You are TOO CUTE!!!
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Heeeere goes nothin! This summer was the first time I actually felt okay wearing a bikini. I started at 188 lbs in January and am hovering around 158 lbs right now. I'm finishing up week 1 of P90 X so Im glad I took this picture so I can compare it in 30 days. All you ladies are rockin it! Please pay no mind to my non makeup face :noway:

bikini002.jpg
  • CharleneExtreme
    Options
    i came on to this thread to bite the ankles of someone insulting overweight people - :/
    Thankfully i was wrong! Great thread and ye all look amazing!
  • cgernhard
    cgernhard Posts: 11
    Options

You are TOO CUTE!!!

hahaha thanks :)
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

Girl, your boyfriend is right! Show off! I would kill to look like you! Beautiful!

Awww, thank you but I really hate myself in this picture...
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

You look great, you are gorgeous, and i love your suit :)
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    BUMP, for when I get home.
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I only wear swimdresses because I'm too fat for any two piece. And no, I don't have any pics of it. I forgot to take a full body shot of it at the pool party last week. Maybe someday I can rock one like you ladies. *sigh*

You weigh a lot less than I do! I thnk you could pull it off!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I only wear swimdresses because I'm too fat for any two piece. And no, I don't have any pics of it. I forgot to take a full body shot of it at the pool party last week. Maybe someday I can rock one like you ladies. *sigh*

You weigh a lot less than I do! I thnk you could pull it off!

I'm 5'4" so it's still too much for my frame/height. I wouldn't consider putting myself into a bikini until I get a flat stomach, a more defined waistline and toned thighs. I don't think I'll be ready until I lose another 25-30 pounds. So let's see where I am by next summer. For now, I shall hide in my swimdress. Besides, I'd need double the amount of sunscreen I use now. :P
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
    Ok, you look amazing. Love your curves. Also love how you're being a wicked cheerleader in this thread. Your positivity totally brightened my night!

LOVE the suit and haircut! Super cute.
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg
    Don't hate yourself in a bikini! You look gorgeous!!
  • elspencero
    elspencero Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OK -- I'll play this game! I hate myself in a bikini :embarassed:

2152629.jpg

You look great. Tell your husband to put the seat down.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    20120618_172220.jpg
    This use to fit. LOL I will get back in it.

5'11 290 in this photo.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    be kind, please... for some reason I have no problem going to the pool like this but posting photos online makes me a bit apprehensive.
    DSCF2335.jpg?t=1340068976
  • makainui
    makainui Posts: 31
    Options
    Or, hey, if you're just a woman who has never before been confident in your swimwear... post a pic of yourself in your favorite bikini or swim suit!!! I want to see the confident, happy, motivated people of MFP doing what we do best - be amazing.

You don't have to look perfect, you just have to know you're working your *kitten* off to be better today than you were yesterday.

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03751.jpg[/img]

wow i am NOT confident enough!!!! You ROCK!!!