Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    <<<< me about 15 lbs ago. I am still not 100% comfortable in public in a 2 piece but it really is about confidence. not size!

gorgeous figure :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You know I've seen some skinny and I mean skin and bones woman wear bikinis and they look so bad that I think they should cover that body up cause they don't look near as good as they think they do.

& It never fails.....

Issues with my comment? Skinny is okay I have no issues with skinny...skin and bones is not healthy so why should I be okay with it? Aren't we all here to be healthy? Sorry am not trying to bring the post down.

I think all you look fantastic and wish with all my heart that I would at least one day look that good.
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Love this idea and thread! Way to go everyone! :-D
  • bedoozled
    bedoozled Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Never thought I'd do this (I'm usually a strictly one piece girl - this bikini is from highschool! - the rare times I can be convinced to get into a bathing suit at all), but I was inspired by everyone else I saw so...here we go!

7397412392_315d023d8d.jpg

I've never posted a picture before, so hopefully this works : ) I've always been conscious of my hips/thighs/butt (classic pear here!) so that's what I'm looking to work on most! Right now I'm 5'5" and 140ish (haven't weighed myself in a bit so I'm not sure about this one).
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Here I am last summer, probably 157 or so, 5'4". i HATE seeing my legs in photos, but LOVE this thread :). I will post a more current one if I can brave the camera today.
    bikini.jpg

Very attractive :)
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I think the fact it took 7 pages for someone to give a ****ish comment is a success ;).
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    This was a picture from this last weekend. We went to the lake and although it isn't a bikini (due a baby belly looking like a cross country road map) this is the most confident I have ever felt out in the sun.

533270_3756912492769_1898154051_n.jpg

Finally got the picture to show. :P

Awwwwwww suce a cute picture and a beautiful scene. You look really good in Red :)
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired. Way to go, ladies!

I'm heading on vacation in a week and mentioned to my bf I'll need to make sure my swimsuit still fits (I've lost 22 pounds a dropped a size in the last 2 months). He asked that I buy a 2-piece if it doesn't. I'm 5'5" and currently wear a size 12.

I said NO WAY! lol. Even when I hit my goal I don't think I'll ever be able to do it.
  • 1fitmamacita
    1fitmamacita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    looking great ladies!!! keep up the good work! :)
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    This is as bikini as I will probably EVER get.

swimsuit.jpg

Very cute. Very pretty girl :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I think the fact it took 7 pages for someone to give a ****ish comment is a success ;).

HA! I guess we just rock.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Never thought I'd do this (I'm usually a strictly one piece girl - this bikini is from highschool! - the rare times I can be convinced to get into a bathing suit at all), but I was inspired by everyone else I saw so...here we go!

I've never posted a picture before, so hopefully this works : ) I've always been conscious of my hips/thighs/butt (classic pear here!) so that's what I'm looking to work on most! Right now I'm 5'5" and 140ish (haven't weighed myself in a bit so I'm not sure about this one).

You have nothing to worry about, the thighs and *kitten* are not something i would complain about ;)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    <<< Ok, it's up as my profile pic. eep.
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options

You look great, and you must love your stomach :D.

ETA: I wouldn't complain about those thighs, I'd love to trade you ;)
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Yup, my family still don't get to see me in a bikini, but let's show strangers on the internet! Woo! :laugh:

^Exactly lol

BTW You look adorable!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I have no idea why I'm doing this other than once I showed my boyfriend this thread, he wanted me to show off too!

Please be kind. I'm 5'9" and 255 lbs. I've lost 30 lbs in the past 3 months.

S7303199.jpg
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Soo much sexy going on in here.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Here we go, took one RIGHT NOW to add to the thread. I think ANYONE can rock a bikini, regardless of size -- those that judge you are ugly inside, who cares how they look on the exterior? Confidence and being comfortable in your own skin are 100% sexy, and all of you look incredible, and should be proud of your journeys!

I am getting there, and will gladly wear this to the beach this summer -- even if I am still insecure about my "generous curves".

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg

Nice work..very pretty. Love the red stripes. Keep it up ladies.
  • ErikaLynn89
    Options
    I lost 15 pounds and I'm still working for a bit more but, this is a lovely progress photo :) Plus, it's the first bikini I've worn in a long while.

IMAG0102.jpg