Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see this thread still going! I'm headed off to a family swim party, so I'm gonna sneak to the mirror and take a photo of my public-wearing tankini suit. This thread better still be rolling when I get home to post it!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    To the appreciative ones, you are very welcome. Thank you for sharing your progresses and tales with us.

Just for future reference...I would tell a little bit of your story up front.....Let people get to know you......Don't jump in right with "hot bathing suits.....you look sexy" to every one that posted a pic....and "Why no pics.....I want to see your pics too" to those who didn't. By doing this you will come across as more of a supportive/respectable nice guy instead of a hornball creeper. First impressions are hard to break. That said.....after reading your follow up I think it's great if you are trying to offer genuine support to all of the wonderful ladies in this thread.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread- throwing this back up again. Trying to feel confident in a swimsuit- made it my profile pic as well. Need to get an updated one to show some more progress but starting to feel okay showing things off in swim wear.

4563526_2192.jpg

I have this bikini! But I need a new top, it fits me weird...and I'm guessing mine is a few sizes larger than yours since I got it last summer when I was about 25 lbs heavier than I am now.

I don't know if my pic counts as fat to everyone else, but it counts as fat to me...this was about a 5 or 6 weeks ago (so maybe 6ish lbs ago? Something like that), I'll be taking some new pics next week to measure progress. As of today I'm about 20-ish lbs away from my goal! (BTW--both suits from Victoria's Secret)

Body562012.jpg?t=1336398756

You look awesome!!!
  • skeck
    skeck Posts: 46
    Options
    This is seriously SUCH an inspiration! I tried on bathing suits last night and CRIED in the fitting room because I was SO unhappy with my body. You ladies are ALL incredible - simply for having the guts to post on here.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute soon :)

Keep it up!!
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Confidence is key! Everyone can tell when you're not comfortable in what you're wearing. Confidence is sexiest, so if you're confident.. WORK IT.

Good job on the braveness and progress to all the pretty ladies on here! :flowerforyou:
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I finished my chores in record time considering I was also opening a photobucket account, downloading the snapbucket app, and reading the thread about posting pics at the same time... here goes nothing! And in case anyone was wondering, I am 5'7" and weighed in at 196.3 this morning.

5FE9288F-orig.jpg

This is a bikini I think I bought back in college. This is the first time I've tried it on in years and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Still way too small (see the lovely muffin top, and the triangle top now barely covers my nipples) but I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the bottoms on at all. So, NSV for me!

1FD71F1E-orig.jpg

This is my nod to stretch marks. Maybe they would fade with a tan- most of my scars do. But they bother me *almost* as much as the pooch does. If I got my flat belly back, I could probably deal with the stretch marks. And would, since I would LOVE to get back into a bikini!

Where'd you get the monokini!? You look fab, and I love it! :happy:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    bump... After all of these wonderful women posting on here, you have inspired me to get in my bikini and take a pic for you all. Ugh... now I just have to DO IT when I get home. If I chicken out, I will come back to the thread and get some courage!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Bump - you guys make me want to go out and buy a bikini. I only own a tankini. Might have to do that at some point very, very soon :) - maybe, it will give me the confident boost I need.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Lovely. YOu ladies are really inspirations. Cant wait til Im brave enough
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    IMG_6864.jpg

Just a question.... you can see it best in this photo. Does anyone else have way bigger rib cage than their stomach? My ribs stick out so far, and I think I'd look weird in an actual bikini.

Also, this photo kind of makes me giggle. And I'm pumped this rolled!

That suit is TOOOO cute!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    oy best I got!

tumblr_m40xq0BF581qffloyo1_500.jpg
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Yoovie - you must be a tall gal! You look amazing!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    oy best I got!

The best you got is MORE than good enough, it's incredible!
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    <
    Not quite a bikini. I'm in the yellow. Yes my friend is super hot....LOL! Focusing on how far I have come not how far I have to go! Liking my body more and more all the time!
  • xPersocom
    xPersocom Posts: 12
    Options
    I feel tempted to post pics here but gaaah. My stretch marks... D:
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

No judgements on this forum. It is only filled with encouraging and supportive people.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    oy best I got!

You're a sexy b!tch.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

No judgements on this forum. It is only filled with encouraging and supportive people.

What she said! I've got stretch marks big time, they def don't stop me from rockin' my bikini! You're in a safe place here :smile:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

What she said! I've got stretch marks big time, they def don't stop me from rockin' my bikini! You're in a safe place here :smile:

im COVERED
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options

I feel ya sister!!! Strech marks are minimal for me, thank goodness! However I have about 10 incision scars on my stomach alone. HATE THEM!!!