Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    misskerouac - YOU LOOK GREAT! I love the polka dot bikini!!!!
  • infamousmk
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

The top and bottom doesn't match - so good call Kort (I think Rob1976 may be a secret bikini wearer btw)

The top and bottom aren't supposed to match! Hehe...
  • LindaLouLu
    LindaLouLu Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    All of you are so inspiring!! I LOVE the confidence running around this thread, so here is my contribution. I haven't bothered to locate my bikini yet this year (we've only had one day over 70 so far! ICK!), so you get this "goofing around the house" outfit instead. Blurry, hopefully sized right, but you get the idea. Maybe I'll be able to dig the suits out in another couple weeks.
    I started my journey to a smaller me at 198 in July of 2011 (<----See profile pic) and I'm down to 156 as of this morning. :drinker: :happy:

018.jpg
    013.jpg

Off to the gym now to keep earning my "bikni" body. :laugh: :laugh:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg

EXCELLENT JOB!!!! You can TOTALLY see the progress in the pictures great great JOB.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    your absence was refreshing.
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.
  • phxsummeraz
    Options
    you look great
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,021 Member
    Options
    way to go girls you all look awesome
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I liked the comment you left me FYI! I don't think anything you've said has been offensive in my eyes!
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That was to Rob1976 btw!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    ^You got some bangin' curves! Lookin' good!

You ladies are all tops in my book.

And this is why we :heart: you Brett (such a good guy!)
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    006this.jpg

You look great!!

Thank you :)

love this thread I`ve also looked threw the entire thing now so inspiring not to mention all the suit ideas for when I`m ready to shop again lol
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
    Seriously? After I took the time to compliment and encourage almost every single woman that posted on this thread, this is your response?

My motivation for responding to this thread is my wife. She's been battling her weight her entire life and had LapBand surgery in March. I know first-hand how important motivation and encouragement are to a woman in her weight-loss journey and I thought I'd help some people out by being a cheerleader, but evidently my help isn't appreciated.

Have a good life, girls. You all look fabulous and I hope that you all find encouragement somewhere. Someone had to go and ruin a good thing.

Rob, thank you for cheering us on! Although I was surprised at the amount of time you've devoted to leaving comments on this thread, the one you left for me made my day--glad to know my husband isn't BS'ing me about liking my @ss! :flowerforyou:
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

I appreciated your compliment and encouragement. Thank you
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    To the appreciative ones, you are very welcome. Thank you for sharing your progresses and tales with us.
  • LadyOfNightfall
    LadyOfNightfall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've read every single page of this thread and the original, and all of you ladies are beautiful! I just joined MFP yesterday, and all of these awesome pictures are so motivating! Keep up the good work, everyone!

I have a bikini that I bought about 7 years ago when I was 50 lbs lighter, and just tried it on again. While it is obvious that there's a bit of work to be done, it wasn't as bad as I thought! I'll post pics if I can keep my husband from freaking out about it (he may actually encourage it; it is hard to tell with him). If I do post pics, though, they're going to be my actual "before" pics, not progress pics as many of the ones here are.

Rob1976, I thought it was pretty obvious that you were trying to motivate and encourage. Unfortunately, text doesn't convey tone very well, so I can see how some misconstrued what you were trying to do. :)
  • infamousmk
    Options
    Next time we're gonna have to say where we got our suits... There have been a lot of folks asking who got what where!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    To the appreciative ones, you are very welcome. Thank you for sharing your progresses and tales with us.

Thank you, the support is appreciated.
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I really want to go out and try on new suits and get a new one, thanks to this thread lol.
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Next time we're gonna have to say where we got our suits... There have been a lot of folks asking who got what where!

Hey girl! Happy ONEderland!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    What an awesome thread- throwing this back up again. Trying to feel confident in a swimsuit- made it my profile pic as well. Need to get an updated one to show some more progress but starting to feel okay showing things off in swim wear.

4563526_2192.jpg

I have this bikini! But I need a new top, it fits me weird...and I'm guessing mine is a few sizes larger than yours since I got it last summer when I was about 25 lbs heavier than I am now.

I don't know if my pic counts as fat to everyone else, but it counts as fat to me...this was about a 5 or 6 weeks ago (so maybe 6ish lbs ago? Something like that), I'll be taking some new pics next week to measure progress. As of today I'm about 20-ish lbs away from my goal! (BTW--both suits from Victoria's Secret)

Body562012.jpg?t=1336398756