Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yay! I found the thread again; thought I'd missed it LOL.

So I don't own a bikini or a 2-piece that shows enough skin to be considered as such, but here's me in my bathing suit bottoms and one of my sports compression tops I use to keep the ladies in place when I jog.

Uploadforbathingsuittype.jpg

*edit - excuse the obscene mess -- Just haven't had time to clean the bedroom in awhile.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I've contributed to this thread before but I thought I'd make a point about lifting heavy:

Goal weight without lifting (just pilates):

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

Same bikini--but with lifting heavy:

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0718.jpg

Much better! Lift ladies--your body will thank you!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'll do it!

Although, I would never actually WEAR a bikini. I LOVE my one piece.

Here's me in a pic of both! The one piece one was taken two years ago. The bikini one was taken a few weeks ago. They're from my facebook, so let me know if you can't see them.

28608_1447325233022_3457140_n.jpg

534396_4050028538978_555093031_n.jpg

Please be my new BFF. I love you. Best bikini photo ever.

Also, you look incredible!

Bahahahaha. Thanks! I want that vintage suit that other girl just posted!! * drool *

I am not a fan of modern bikinis! I don't find them flattering. I LOVE retro bikinis and tankinis and onesies. :D Call me old fashioned!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I finally got a working link at least!! 4th time is a freakin' charm i guess, hahaha!

IMG_20120619_203707-1.jpg

Be nice... -71 pounds gone, 80 more to go! :/
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much I really want to get my midsection to stop doing this bulging thing I am very strong though :)
  • crystalyvang
    Options
    ): I'm definitely too scared to put on a bikini. I'm young and have tons of cellulite on my inner thighs! As well as my love handles ): it's so disturbing. To me at least.
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Still not sure if I want to do this in public what do you think?

IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg

You have great legs and great arms! I love the top, and it looks really good with your figure! Lovely, lovely.

Thanks I am really trying to work on my midsection now but it just won't budge!
  • microwoman999
    Options
    Still not sure if I want to do this in public what do you think?

IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5524.jpg

You look AMAZING. With skin like that, you were BORN to wear a bikini! I'd be showing off as much skin as I could all the time if I had your complexion! And I can tell you're rocking some serious muscle, too.

Thank you I do love my skin but wish it was more toned in the midsection. I do tons of sit ups, planks, ect and it just sits there and bulges :( I am a very strong person just a little extra around my bones LOL :blushing:
  • microwoman999
    Options
    I'll do it!

Although, I would never actually WEAR a bikini. I LOVE my one piece.

Here's me in a pic of both! The one piece one was taken two years ago. The bikini one was taken a few weeks ago. They're from my facebook, so let me know if you can't see them.

28608_1447325233022_3457140_n.jpg

534396_4050028538978_555093031_n.jpg

You look AMAZING! Don't tell yourself you don't look good! You look way better than I do in a bikini I would never know you are self conscious! You have no rolls or bulging skin like me. Don't be afraid do it and see how many guys look at you! :)
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    For later :love:
  • dvnjustina
    dvnjustina Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You ladies look awesome! Is it weird that I'll wear my teeny bikini at the pool, but I don't feel secure to upload a picture? Lol!
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    0613122245.jpg

I've lost 26lbs. Still have 5 or so more to go.

(sorry about the messy room, I cleaned it right after, I swear)
  • Samstudent88
    Samstudent88 Posts: 135
    Options
    This is one of the most awesome threads, oh if only I owned a bathing suit ha :(
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!!! Will add a pic later!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    0613122245.jpg

I've lost 26lbs. Still have 5 or so more to go.

(sorry about the messy room, I cleaned it right after, I swear)

there is a room behind you?
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    This is one of the most awesome threads, oh if only I owned a bathing suit ha :(

You don't need one! I cheated, mine is just my underwear. Haha.
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amy, you look amazing!
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    i thought this was a thread of fat women in bikinis, not skinny person fishing for compliments in a bikni thread

:angry:

so what weight am i allowed to post at? 222, 9 months ago? 200, 6 months ago? 185, 2 months ago?

185...still a little boobie roll over the top on the side there , but i am pleased with my HARD ****ING WORK

im 177 now and hope to take new pics soon.

Post away!! You look BEAUTIFUL! And you've come a long way, just like all the other beautiful women in this thread.
  • aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm so enjoying the overall positivity and wonderful, luciousness of this thread. And, I'm so jealous of the amazing tata's I've seen....damn!!! is all I can say.! Wishing I looked like that!! :)P You are all so amazing!