Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Right. Here it goes... Please, be nice... :-)

DSC01456.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    ^You got some bangin' curves! Lookin' good!

You ladies are all tops in my book.
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    photo.jpg

hope this works. You have all inspired me to be more confident in my bikini. Right now I only use it to gage progress. Hate hate hate my thighs!
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Fat looks better tan!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I have read every single page of these threads and can I just say that all of you are AMAZING and beautiful!! You gave me the confidence to find a bikini in the house and post pictures of my 47 year old body - stretch marks, cellulite and all! So here goes....

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

I'll be 42 soon, and I think you ROCK!!! Stretch marks, cellulite, and ALL (which I don't really see very much, just your cute bod and super sexy haircut)!!!! L-O-V-E this!! (And love ALL of you beautiful girls for this rolling thread -- I gotta get brave and do this too!!)
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    <--- This is me.... I may not be considered "fat" to most of you. But I have come along way to feel good about my body and I'm almost all the way there!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have been feeling really confident lately about the changes in my body and then I made the mistake of trying on all my bikinis over the weekend! Eeek! :noway:

Maybe I'll never be confident the way I want to be - but a BIG THANK YOU for this thread for showing me that there are tons of other women out there who have confidence and are willing to flaunt what they've got! Maybe soon I can be BRAVE enough to do this too. :)
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • aquitania
    aquitania Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    This topic is really great!!! At first i was sceptical, but then i realised that there is also life inbetween "before" and "after", and this is so encouraging, to see all of you awesome women showing off their beautiful bodies!!! Yay for the topic!!! :-)
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    here are mine
    11504856_5197.jpg
    and
    11504856_3284.jpg

bikini's are the best thing to hula hoop in hence the pics as i was trying to master new tricks and we were on a v. quiet beach in the middle of nowhere. I have not quite mastered wearing them in 'public public'. but after everyone else has been so brave and beautiful
    i thought they needed another share and who knows this may be 'the summer'!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    you guys all look amazing and are so awesome for doing this; very motivating. ^_^
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    2cg0a55.jpg f my life. The figure you get from 19 years of riding horses and not many other sports :/
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2cg0a55.jpg f my life. The figure you get from 19 years of riding horses and not many other sports :/

ahh but what pure enjoyment of being able to ride. I severely miss it! You look good!
  • FeelingFroggy13
    FeelingFroggy13 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Here's another, you can see I have some thighs going on ;).

Photoon2012-06-18at18093.jpg

Hope this doesn't make me sound too odd...but you have what I would consider the ultimate feminine body. I would love to look like this!
  • amanda3588
    amanda3588 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That red swimsuit is :0 I loveeee
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    All of you ladies (no matter what size) have LOVELY curves, and cute hourglass figures! And that's just sexy.
    I tend to be shaped like rectangle with feet, and when I'm carrying extra weight, maybe a pentagon (nothing up top, no real defined waist) -- so I adore your curves. You should flaunt those at every size!

And you guys have some good taste in swimsuits. Keep 'em coming!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Here is a photo of me after doing the 30 day shred for a week. I lost 3lbs and a total of 11 inches.

3lbsloss11inches.jpg

3lbs11inches.jpg
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    eeeeep.jpg

Posting again because I love this thread so much! You are all so inspiring. Just wish my stubborn tummy would just go away already!!! urrrgg
  • adavis19
    adavis19 Posts: 4
    Options
    My ribcage protrudes out as well....I just recently wore my first bikini out and I can't stand the cavity under my rib cage. Here is a photo (this is after a 40 lb weight loss that took years to accomplish and I am hoping to wear a bikini out in public for the first time this summer)

SwimsuitNEW.jpg