Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

Okay, so not a bikini, but same concept:
    088.jpg

OMG You are rocking those! You have an awesome waist Amanda and you'll have some smoking curves when you hit goal, actually you will have smokier curves! I love, love, love the red and I'm in awe of you in the black! :) Beautiful!
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!
  • lroberts5
    lroberts5 Posts: 26
    Options
    My first time posting pics on MFP. You ladies are all so inspiring. I lost just over 20lbs prior to starting MFP, so I'm sitting at 207 now and changing that! This is the first time I've bought a swimsuit in over 6 years because I have been terrified. It's not a bikini, but a tankini. I'm working towards a bikini someday.
    Swimsuit207-2.jpg
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Here's hoping this works, it's my first time every posting photos. I'm currently sitting at 226, and would like to get down to 150.

One piece:
    090.jpg

088.jpg

Looking Amazing!
  • cutethang1
    cutethang1 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I need to say this...You all look freaking AWESOME! Great job to all of you!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I am posting these, already but here goes!:blushing: The first one was about a month after the birth of my third child. The second one was a couple weeks ago, 5 months post-partum. There is about a 20 pound difference in these, with about 20 more to lose!
    progress2-1.jpg

You are doing a marvelous job. :)

Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03748.jpg[/img]

BIG *kiss* for you!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I've read all 23 pages of this (and the previous) thread and I have to say that you all look beautiful. I see some of the women complaining about how they'd never leave the house in their bikinis, but I have to say that YOU are the ones bikinis are made for! They fit most of you perfectly and your tummies are SO sexy. So, so, so hot -all of you.

You all look gorgeous and I have to give the best man compliment I can:

I'D HIT IT!

Hahaha I LOVE IT!!
  • rob1976
    Options
    I've read all 23 pages of this (and the previous) thread and I have to say that you all look beautiful. I see some of the women complaining about how they'd never leave the house in their bikinis, but I have to say that YOU are the ones bikinis are made for! They fit most of you perfectly and your tummies are SO sexy. So, so, so hot -all of you.

You all look gorgeous and I have to give the best man compliment I can:

I'D HIT IT!

Hahaha I LOVE IT!!
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Now hottie> why haven't we seen YOUR swimsuit pic up here? :huh: :flowerforyou:
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options

One piece:
    090.jpg

088.jpg

Looking Amazing!

^Ditto! And you picked the perfect bathing suit. It compliments your beauty perfectly. I absolutely adore your look :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    damn. i need a bikini pic.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have read every single page of these threads and can I just say that all of you are AMAZING and beautiful!! You gave me the confidence to find a bikini in the house and post pictures of my 47 year old body - stretch marks, cellulite and all! So here goes....

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

OMG! You are /not/ 47!! You put my 20 year old self to shame!! Way to rock it!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

Yes you do!
  • rob1976
    Options

Yes you do!
    Seconded, because - DAYUM - I'd love to see that!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options

Yes you do!
    Seconded, because - DAYUM - I'd love to see that!

rob1976 - You are quite dedicated to this topic. So much time spent encouraging women to post photos of themselves in their swimwear! How very supportive and completely non-creepy of you.
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have read every single page of these threads and can I just say that all of you are AMAZING and beautiful!! You gave me the confidence to find a bikini in the house and post pictures of my 47 year old body - stretch marks, cellulite and all! So here goes....

003-1.jpg

008.jpg

OMG! You are /not/ 47!! You put my 20 year old self to shame!! Way to rock it!

Thank you for that! You are beautiful and your baby is adorable! Definately 47 and have kids your age to prove it! :happy:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Okay, ladies, I'm back!!! All those that post in my absence look fantastic! Keep 'em coming, ladies!!!

41813_145580278807797_1146_n.jpg
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

your absence was refreshing.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    not a bikini, but first time in a long time that i've felt sassy in a bathing suit
    526a3ecf.jpg
    da057911.jpg

Ok so although I'd still wear this in public ^
    But here's my bikini
    0050308d.jpg
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    In honor of rolling the thread, here's another bikini that lost out in my shopping trip last week:

[img]http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy109/lovesdenvergirl/self portraits/DSC03748.jpg[/img]

The top and bottom doesn't match - so good call Kort (I think Rob1976 may be a secret bikini wearer btw)