Which is healthier?

Options
2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    depends. that's just one meal. what matters is overall nutrition over the course of a day, week, month, year....
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY

alado.gif
  • loridianehood
    Options
    going with the P and J sandwich
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    out of these 3 choices:
    1 Pork rib with wild rice
    grilled cheese sandwich
    peanut butter and jelly sandwich

- How fatty is the rib? How much rice? Was a lot of oil/butter used in cooking either? What sauce and how much on the rib?
    - What kind of bread? How thick is the slice? What kind of cheese? How many slices? How much butter on the bread?
    - What kind of bread/slice thickness? How much peanut butter? Reduced fat or no? What kind of jelly? Sugar free? How much?
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I don't know which is healthier, but I would go for the PB&J.
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't do any of those. Two pieces of 100% whole wheat bread toasted, 1 tbsp of mayo, and two fried eggs. Makes a delicious filling sandwich. All the ingredients are loaded with good fats and protein.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Personally, I would pick the PB&J. I don't care for ribs and they can be quite fatty for pork. I love a good grilled cheese but you'd get more protein from the PB. I love PB&J's on 100% whole wheat bread, with natural PB and Simply Fruit spread.

I also second the fried egg sandwich - but I add cheese instead of mayo :)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    out of these 3 choices:
    1 Pork rib with wild rice
    grilled cheese sandwich
    peanut butter and jelly sandwich

- How fatty is the rib? How much rice? Was a lot of oil/butter used in cooking either? What sauce and how much on the rib?
    - What kind of bread? How thick is the slice? What kind of cheese? How many slices? How much butter on the bread?
    - What kind of bread/slice thickness? How much peanut butter? Reduced fat or no? What kind of jelly? Sugar free? How much?

This is why people have a hard time sticking to eating better......You're making it way too complicated.