Anyone need to lose 100+ lbs. ?

Options
13»

Replies

• beckr802
    beckr802 Posts: 2
    Options
    I feel like you just told my story in your introductory paragraph! I am also a school teacher (4th grade) and have experienced the same things through other weight loss programs. This website has so much to offer and I just got back to tracking and being serious minded about what I REALLY want in the end for myself. Health and positive self image/esteem. Are you on summer vacation now? I have made the decision to get back to participating in 5K's. I have competed in 4 of them all together, but have not done any in over 4 years. I am chipping away at the Couch 2 5K program and it might be something for you to look into if you are interested! As the others have said, take it one day at a time, and log everything. I also write daily in a journal that I use to talk (write) about how I was feeling during the day and I list the things that I had success in and where I thought I needed improvement throughout the day. I have over 100 pounds to lose and YOU can do this! WE can do this!! Best of luck to you!!! Add me as a friend if you would like some additional motivation!