Who is your weighloss idol/inspiration

2»

Replies

• Olivia Ward and Hannah Curlee!! They are amazing!
  • taahine01
    taahine01 Posts: 120 Member
    the AWESOME competitors on NINJA WARRIOR ---

Always marvel at their athleticism, agility and upper body strength......SHEER AWESOMENESS and my biggest inspiration besides my own health and my family/friends!!!! :love: :love:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    "Inspiration" =Frank Mcgrath n early days Arnold Schwarzenegger
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    I too, do not have unrealistic, or Anorexic opinions or ideas.
    I am striving for Flattening my tummy. My goal is to loose 90lbs. I am not so concerned with the pounds.
    I am focusing more on losing inches overall. Improve my Cardiac Health, get completely off blood pressure medication.
    I want to prolong my life and to live a Healthy LifeStyle, be fruitful, prosperous life with my new Godly husband.

My MFP buddy Inspirations are CMikki7, Blessedmommy_2x, nFaith's, 31prvrbs, mrsvatitagain, MaryCarter21GodsChild, Misspositiveme's

This is me before I had my 2 Brain Aneurysms picture 2005: VirtuousVal

VirtuousValarieinmyprime-1.jpg

**** This is my 1st Celebrity weight loss Inspiration: Nicole Scherzinger **** I love her voice when she sang lead singer for the PCD "P*ssy Cat Dolls"....She was Fabulous on "Dancing with the Stars". She an amazing dancer and singer.

NicoleScherzinger.jpg

**** This is my 2nd Celebrity weight loss Inspiration: Sofia Vergara **** I love her columbian accent

InspirationSofiaVergara.jpg

**** This is my 3rd Celebrity weight loss Inspiration: LaLa ( Vasquez ) Anthony - Carmelo Anthony's Wife ****

InspirationLa-La-VazquezAnthony-1.jpg

**** This is my 4th Celebrity weight loss Inspiration: Evelyn Lozada - Chad Ochocinco Fiance' - VH1's "Basketball Wives"
    I do not care for her "Mean Girl" Antics!!! But she is very beautiful lady.

InspirationEvelynLozada.jpg
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,177 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyT6S-O6nBzk2125T6uqxXa8_7SWSPXwoh7NKcSQ0wpGxgLmiZ
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Tamtastic !

I had just put in my numbers and realized I needed to lose 50 pounds. I was crying and thinking I just could not do it. Then I saw where this girl was almost at 100 pounds lost! All diet and exercise and MFP.

I sent Tami a friend request and we are friends today. She is still my idol/inspiration because it has been 3 years, a divorce and a baby later............and Tam is still at her goal weight. She works out on her ellip every other day and maintains a healthy lifestyle.

I am so proud of her:love:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyT6S-O6nBzk2125T6uqxXa8_7SWSPXwoh7NKcSQ0wpGxgLmiZ

You just HAD to go there:indifferent:

:laugh: