Guys vs Ladies

Options
tinabell153
tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
So, my boyfriend said to me the other day that girls don't have to work hard to be sexy. They just need to not shove food in their face and have big boobs. He said guys on the other hand have to work out and get chiseled to be sexy.

His reasoning for bringing up this conversation was that he saw it on a video game forum.

I say this is NONSENSE! Girls have to work hard to be fit! And not all of us are big breasted so does that mean we aren't SEXY?

This really made me mad and he couldn't understand why I was so upset. What do you guys and gals think?

I'm thinking my bf is shallow. Even though he is with me and I have small boobs and am in no way close to model body type.

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    So, my boyfriend said to me the other day that girls don't have to work hard to be sexy. They just need to not shove food in their face and have big boobs. He said guys on the other hand have to work out and get chiseled to be sexy.

His reasoning for bringing up this conversation was that he saw it on a video game forum.

I say this is NONSENSE! Girls have to work hard to be fit! And not all of us are big breasted so does that mean we aren't SEXY?

This really made me mad and he couldn't understand why I was so upset. What do you guys and gals think?

I'm thinking my bf is shallow. Even though he is with me and I have small boobs and am in no way close to model body type.

True ...End thread...

Women just have to have a pulse

Men have to either look rockstar ish, be paid, or have serious serious personality making her laugh..
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I think we're all doing it wrong then
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options

True ...End thread...

Men have to either look rockstar ish, be paid, or have serious serious personality making her laugh..

After viewing the posts of my male friends, I believe girls only need a pulse. But guys don't have to be sexy either. I am proof that women do sometimes even marry short round men....sometimes twice. LOL
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Personally, I don't think looks should matter that much. But men are obsessed with butts and boobs.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    True ...End thread...

OK OK..I kid...but seriously......

Women rule the world....he should have said that...

If there were no women...men would not work...we would just build stuff and break stuff and play dumb games...

but because there are women...we have to work our buts off to be wanted!

Seriously..men do not choose the Woman...The woman allows who can choose her...
  • Mercenary1914
    Options
    Personally, I don't think looks should matter that much. But men are obsessed with butts and boobs.

this is where you are wrong my friend...Men and women think looks matter...

if that's the case you would enjoy sleeping with any guy that appeases you mentally...
  • tinabell153
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I see your point. But honestly, both parties in a relationship determine if they want to be together. It's not like it's a woman in charge of the man's life.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    True ...End thread...

If there were no women...men would not work...we would just build stuff and break stuff and play dumb games...

OMG Merc I think my panties fell down:cry::flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,079 Member
    Options
    I don't know if him saying that would bother me too much. Maybe it would, but people talk out their @ss all the time. Don't take it as his big Truth.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Ok...but you're dating this guy????????
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    It's all personal opinion on what that person finds sexy, that's all you can really say. If we all found one thing sexy there would be a lot more single people in the world.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

[/quote]

I see your point. But honestly, both parties in a relationship determine if they want to be together. It's not like it's a woman in charge of the man's life.
    [/quote]

Oh she is in charge of something that runs a man life. True dat!!
  • tinabell153
    Options

if that's the case you would enjoy sleeping with any guy that appeases you mentally...

My boyfriend is overweight and has zits all over his face and a unibrow when he doesn't tame it. I still love him though and I find him attractive in his own geeky way. lol
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

Actually a woman CAN control a man's life....Just gotta know how to control said man...but I digress...

Men value personality as much as women do...we just don't speak on it like that....

It's just not well.....MANLY?
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Ok...but you're dating this guy????????

I know right? He can really tick me off sometimes.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    True ...End thread...

OMG Merc I think my panties fell down:cry::flowerforyou:

Pull them back up before he gets another thread locked!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is overweight and has zits all over his face and a unibrow when he doesn't tame it. I still love him though and I find him attractive in his own geeky way. lol

Must be the BBC.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    It's much easier for women to be sexy, because women just are sexy.

I work hard to be sexy in the eyes of myself, which is not as easy as being sexy in the eyes of a man.

...makes sense in my brain.
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

Right....but you just said you find him attractive!

That's what you are attracted too...nothing wrong with that....*pencils in unibrow*

But yea...there are trade offs in relationships...

What's wrong with him thinking you are an awesome catch...

You probably the finest chick he has been with...maybe? no?

either way...if you start bugging out and treating him wrong and your personality starts to suck...

watch him change his tune
  • tinabell153
    Options

Must be the BBC.

LOL