Guys vs Ladies

Options

Replies

• Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    It's much easier for women to be sexy, because women just are sexy.

I work hard to be sexy in the eyes of myself, which is not as easy as being sexy in the eyes of a man.

...makes sense in my brain.

Totally agree

A Man's body is gross...WTF
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

I work hard to be sexy in the eyes of myself, which is not as easy as being sexy in the eyes of a man.

I guess so. But it really just made me mad that his ideal woman has a 20 inch waist and a DD cup. Especially when my waist is more like 30 and A cup.
  • tinabell153
    Options

Totally agree

I have to agree. A man's body is gross. LOL
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

I guess so. But it really just made me mad that his ideal woman has a 20 inch waist and a DD cup. Especially when my waist is more like 30 and A cup.

tina...you are searching for validation....I can see this coming a mile away....

doesn't matter your waist or cup size...you are simply hot to your man...

learn to embrace your hotness...
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

Totally agree

I have to agree. A man's body is gross. LOL

whoa..there little missy...not my body!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I don't agree with your BF.... I think that looks have little at all to do with a guy ( or a woman for that matter) to be considered sexy. Sexiness is an attitude and confidence thing. Nothing is more sexy to me in a man than quick wit and humor...end of story.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    An ok looking guy and an ok looking female go into a bar. Who has a better chance of going home with someone?

We all know the answer.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    An ok looking guy and an ok looking female go into a bar. Who has a better chance of going home with someone?

We all know the answer.

The clown! He gets the girl every time!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

We all know the answer.

Yep.. I could just go ask some rando off the street. If a guy did that he would get arrested.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 38/26/37 with a 38" inseam. I feel considerably less than sexy about 90% of the time and rarely get any attention IRL.

My ex husband was 5'5", 200 lbs, with major patches of back hair (and back-ne) and big ol' hobbit feet.
    He was still good looking.

Sexy is as much about confidence as it is about actual appearance.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't think looks should matter that much. But men are obsessed with butts and boobs.

Entirely not true.

Wait....what? Did you say boobs? What were we talking about again?
  • tinabell153
    Options

We all know the answer.

First of all your photo freaks me out. Second of all, if the guy is charming enough he'd get a girl...
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

We all know the answer.

Yep.. I could just go ask some rando off the street. If a guy did that he would get arrested.

See!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

We all know the answer.

The clown! He gets the girl every time!
    that only occurs until we get home, the shoes come off and the truth comes out.
  • tinabell153
    Options
    Sexy is as much about confidence as it is about actual appearance.

Agree
  • Mercenary1914
    Options

We all know the answer.

First of all your photo freaks me out. Second of all, if the guy is charming enough he'd get a girl...

SEEE! a guy has to be charming

a girl just have to flick her hair

ETA..if she doesn't have hair..show legs or something
  • tinabell153
    Options

We all know the answer.

I'd rather be admired by my personality than my hair.. or looks lol
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

We all know the answer.

possibly. I was taking physical sense. Women have it easier.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options

We all know the answer.

I'd rather be admired by my personality than my hair.. or looks lol
    you are deviating from the OP's point... Oh wait!
  • tinabell153
    Options

We all know the answer.

possibly. I was taking physical sense. Women have it easier.

Oh ok.