Breakfast Ideas

Options
Does anyone have quick, easy, yummy, but healthy breakfast ideas?
Thanks.

Replies

• CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    My go to most mornings is Sara Lee Multigrain toast with All Natural Peanut Butter drizzled with Honey, a glass of Milk, and my morning Keurig coffee.....
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    you could skip breakfast all together. nothing quicker or easier than that. I havnt ate breakfast in quite awhile and am doing fine. check out IF, eat stop eat or leangains for ideas
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Scrambled egg with peas, onion, and cheese. Yogurt with raisins. Got to love oatmeal, just so many thing you can put with it - strawberries, honey, almonds, cranberries, the list goes on. Breakfast burritos- 1/2 wheat tortilla, egg, bell pepper, tomato or salsa.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Oats! I make oatmeal almost every morning. Sometimes I put some of that fake sugar stuff on it - you can put a bit of real sugar though if you want, it only needs a bit, sooo good!
    Or put on some fresh fruit :D
    I also usually have some fruit to go with it :)
  • bcmlam1001
    bcmlam1001 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    2 slices of toast with a little jelly on them (enough to know I am having jelly and satisfies me), quaker oats weight control oatmeal is really yummy, FiberOne 80 cal honey clusters with fat free milk, FiberOne bars. It just depends on how hungry I am. If I am really hungry I go for the oatmeal because it last longer making me feel full, or I'll go for the toast or fiberone bars or cereal.
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    i would never skip breakfast, more apt to over eat later.

There are multi grain frozen pancakes & sugar free syrups

oatmeal, special k cereal

yogurt & fruit

hard boiled eggs

low fat, low sugar, low carb protein bars

fruit slush
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese mixed with yogurt and fiber one cereal is yummy....just mix it together and go. I also love egg beaters with fat free cheese on a high fiber tortilla with a banana......
  • munkey418
    munkey418 Posts: 139
    Options
    medium sized whole wheat tortilla, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, 3 scrambled eggs, 3 slices of chicken breast lunch meat and cook in oven at 350 until cheese is melted! The tortilla gets a little crispy and its all so amazing and very filling!
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I eat a greek yogurt w/fruit and chia seeds currently, lots of protein and pretty filling.
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My go to most mornings is Sara Lee Multigrain toast with All Natural Peanut Butter drizzled with Honey, a glass of Milk, and my morning Keurig coffee.....

This sounds DELISH!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Here's a quick breakfast that's really good!!!

Crack a couple eggs into a coffee mug. Mix well. Take a wedge of Laughing Cow light cheese and cut it up into small pieces and mix it in with the eggs.

Put in microwave for maybe 60 seconds. Take out and stir. If the eggs are still liquidy, put back in the microwave but not too long because you don't want them to overcook.

While they're cooking, rip up a few pieces of baby spinach. Add them to the cooked eggs the minute they come out of the microwave. Let spinach wilt.

Put the scrambled egg mixture on a whole wheat english muffin and you're good to go!!!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    omelette with veggies, cottage cheese w/ 1/2 a english muffin. Steel cut oats & berries
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I eat a greek yogurt w/fruit and chia seeds currently, lots of protein and pretty filling.

I've also recently discovered chia seeds in flavoured cereals. It's 2 tablespoons of concentrated protein and plenty of vitamins. I usually mix 1 tablespoon into my regular cereal. It's a weird texture on its own but great as an add-in to other foods. :)
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I also would never skip breakfast well there are time I have but it screws me up all day...eggs is what keep me full the longest. sometimes I do hot cereal. or fruit with yogurt or cottage cheese....smoothies but I am too tired to make that up myself in mornings...LOL I will be interested in the replies on this as well
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    OH I have a good one!!! okay take a piece of bread and toast the sucker. Get an apple and peel it and grate it so you have like apple shavings. Then stick em in a pan to warm them up, don't cook them just warm them. The sprinkle in some cinnamon. take your apple concoction and put it on the bread then add in some pecans!! It is really tasty and is super fast/easy!! :flowerforyou:
  • heathercicle
    heathercicle Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    My normal breakfast is oatmeal. It's so easy and fast, plus you can add different toppings if you get bored! I eat oatmeal almost every single day. :)
  • dianniejt
    dianniejt Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Here's a quick breakfast that's really good!!!

Crack a couple eggs into a coffee mug. Mix well. Take a wedge of Laughing Cow light cheese and cut it up into small pieces and mix it in with the eggs.

Put in microwave for maybe 60 seconds. Take out and stir. If the eggs are still liquidy, put back in the microwave but not too long because you don't want them to overcook.

While they're cooking, rip up a few pieces of baby spinach. Add them to the cooked eggs the minute they come out of the microwave. Let spinach wilt.

Put the scrambled egg mixture on a whole wheat english muffin and you're good to go!!!

Sounds delicious!
  • psychofantasy
    Options
    OH I have a good one!!! okay take a piece of bread and toast the sucker. Get an apple and peel it and grate it so you have like apple shavings. Then stick em in a pan to warm them up, don't cook them just warm them. The sprinkle in some cinnamon. take your apple concoction and put it on the bread then add in some pecans!! It is really tasty and is super fast/easy!! :flowerforyou:

That sounds awesome...
  • AngieSchaible
    AngieSchaible Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I just got to bump this topic for later!
  • Mydnyte_Ryder
    Mydnyte_Ryder Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    This is fast and simple.

1/2 cup Allbran, 1/2 Cup Almond Milk, top with whatever you want. I use almonds, blueberries or banana, sometimes all 3.