Ladies! Are you an apple, a pear, or what?

Options

Replies

• kirstenified
    Options
    I'm an apple.

Apparently this is the worst shape to have 'cause it makes you more prone to things like type II diabetes and heart disease (??). Part of the reason I'm trying to lose this darn weight lol.
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Pear and Proud! :smile:
  • Cyndieann
    Cyndieann Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    fat all over!
    i mean, even my face and feet are! like seriously. it sucks.

This...and when I'm thin (if I can remember back that many years) I resemble a plank...like Sporty Spice.
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Total pear! Small on top and tiny waist with definite hips and thighs. During my first pregnancy, I will never forget the gynie doing one of the first exams, to hear him say, "...you have a very nice pelvis..."! Didn't know quite what to respond to that!

So clearly, pear it is and no matter what i do, it is really hard to tone my booty!
  • jamiemnoonan
    Options
    I am a spoon??? Seriously I entered my measurements into the database and I am a spoon.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, with extra time added.
  • HMVOL7409
    HMVOL7409 Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Have no clue. Before losing weight and working out; definitely a pear. Now, eh who knows!
  • missemily1124
    Options
    I did one shape analysis calculator and it said that my shape didn't exist. Hmm...

I'm somewhere between a pear and an hourglass. My hips are bigger than my bust but not by a lot. I'd say to look at me I'm an hourglass.
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, but I'd be a pear if my boobs weren't so big! haha
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have used various calculators and I come out as either hour glass or banana. I figure I'm within half an inch or so of the hour glass/banana border. I have big boobs, a defined (but not tiny) waist and pronounced hips and booty.
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a spoon??? Seriously I entered my measurements into the database and I am a spoon.
    It says i'm a spoon too!! :ohwell:
  • doilymaker
    doilymaker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The body shape calculator said I was a straight or ruler body type.

When I am heavier, I am definitely an apple.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I am a pear
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Hourglass, with extra time added.

Brilliant :)
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm an hourglass, but I'm fat. At least I'm proportionately fat :)
  • Megdmcda
    Megdmcda Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    alot of my weight is in my belly...but i'm still a definate hourglass. i have a very very defined waistline

edit...my measurement 42-33-44
  • LizzCallahan
    LizzCallahan Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Ha! I read that same page and got spoon, too. But I decided that I'd never heard of that, so I was probably a fruit of some kind and kept looking. By fruit standards, this makes us pears.
  • opsniht
    opsniht Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm more like a watermelon.
  • Manderator
    Manderator Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear and LOVE it :D Go me :D lol
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    An hourglass pear.. large boobs. big bum and thighs.. small waist. I like my shape just wish my thighs would shrink a couple of inches