Star Wars, Star Trek or Battlestar Galactica?

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    LOST

Take that!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    LOST

Take that!

Take THAT!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Late 80's child here, so original Star Wars trilogy all they way (Not the newies 1-3...BAD!)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Star Wars > BSG > Star Trek

For me it's BSG> Star Trek> Star Wars

This saddens me. I grew up on Star Wars and, with the inclusion of the Extended Universe, there is not a larger unified "universe" in fiction. I am a huge fan of massive, involved stories and BSG has that but Star Trek just seems so episodic and boring to me. Maybe I am more of a Science Fantasy Fan than Science Fiction.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    STAR WARS.... here's me sporting some Leia braids for the gym!

IMGP3374.jpg
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    LOST

Take that!

Take THAT!

Stargate:Atlantis!!!

/thread
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Star Wars hands down!! What the hell is star trek?!....sounds like an odd adventure through the woods with a creepy tour guide looking at starts....Blah
  • doorki
    Options
    LOST

Take that!

Take THAT!

Stargate:Atlantis!!!

/thread

Stargate Universe > Atlantis.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    LOST

Take that!

Take THAT!

Mine was at least a nerdy sci-fi show Joe! Now get out of here before you start stuffing my people in lockers.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I struggle with this debate as I love both Star Wars and Star Trek... but Battlestar Galactica? Really? It doesn't even rate!!
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Live long and prosper!
  • doorki
    Options
    I struggle with this debate as I love both Star Wars and Star Trek... but Battlestar Galactica? Really? It doesn't even rate!!

Please tell me that you are mistakenly referencing the 1970s BSG and not the new hotness.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Battlestar Galactica, most definitely. I just love the part where Yoda and the Enterprise are fighting off that bald guy without a nose. And really, who doesn't love John Travolta in dreadlocks?
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcRxHb1qOQ2XD0QgvWfKUS_YLWzGCOlEcLb9q-ZHmeDZ3gGYDlKQ

Seriously though, I think star wars wins for me.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Battlestar Galactica, of course! Then Star Wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Trek
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    Battlestar Galactica, most definitely. I just love the part where Yoda and the Enterprise are fighting off that bald guy without a nose. And really, who doesn't love John Travolta in dreadlocks?

Um... I'm pretty certain John Travolta wasn't in BSG, he was in that HORRIBLE movie Battlefield Earth. That wins your list?!?!?!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Um... I'm pretty certain John Travolta wasn't in BSG, he was in that HORRIBLE movie Battlefield Earth. That wins your list?!?!?!!

THATs the part you pulled from that post? really?
    oh the funnies.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    11473c76.gif
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

Sarcasm duh!!