Toilet Paper!!!!

Options

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Over! Why in the world do you like under? I have to spin that thing 20 times to find the end when it's under.
    I do the exact same thing when it's OVER! LOL I like it under. :tongue:
  • tinabell153
    tinabell153 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    OVER!!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Neither.. I can't have it on the roll at the moment or my 3 year old will use the entire roll with what he calls one ewwwww butt.
  • Run4Health66
    Options
    over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, and over.
  • Mich3ll36
    Mich3ll36 Posts: 96
    Options
    OVER >.<
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

Um, I'd put it over OR under, if I could just get my 9 year old to USE the d@mn stuff!!! Be glad your kids are using too much! Lol

^^^^^ THIS!!! my 6 and 3 year old never use it either, and I swear my husband uses and ENTIRE roll everytime he goes!!:grumble:
  • LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the UNDER.

It just makes more sense to me this way. I have trained the kids to do the same. If it is over, I don't fix it....Really? People will change it? ha ha. That is pretty odd.

Who craps all over their hands and gets it on your walls? :noway:
  • msmariebrown
    Options
    Over--one of the few things I am anal about (pun intended).
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Well currently it's sitting on the counter next to the toilet, we're classy!
  • sneekspeete
    sneekspeete Posts: 136
    Options
    As long as I got something to use, I don't care but my family insists over
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Over!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me. Just here to unfriend the under people.
  • jabcrosshook
    Options
    Put it this way, sooner or later, someone with excrement on their hands is going to be groping about for the end of the roll.

Do you want them doing it six inches from your wallpaper, or do you want them groping about behind the roll and smearing crap on your wall?
    Who craps all over their hands and gets it on your walls? :noway:

If I had to guess, probably his in-laws?

As for myself, I prefer over. Or left if the if the TP holder is vertical. :-p
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Under

I have 5 kids so I usually find it here
    types-toilet-paper-holders-800x800.jpg
    Or on the floor...
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    over, its just logical.
  • RunnerBlonde808
    RunnerBlonde808 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids (well 5 if yu count my husband, which I do most days) and I definitely prefer over. That is if any of them take the 3 seconds to even put another roll of toilet paper on the roll, instead of sitting it on top of the already empty roll. Or even just on the back of the toilet. And I've even found them sitting on the floor in front of the toile. Geez!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Definitely OVER!!!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Over!
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, over, and over.

Ya what ^^ said!!
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fastest way to get me to go MERC on someone:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUoe9gedA0xJ9LMPuMBRL5tUi51-Tz2CjoN5X7dugyDP3XzvgJRQ

i-cant-spare-a-square-t-shirt.jpg