30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• BLESSED80
    BLESSED80 Posts: 4
    Options
    I did it in May of last year and it kicked my butt but it really worked. I did it three days a week and the other days I just walked and ran on the treadmill. Me and my family are doing a biggest loser together and i think I should add that DVD back to my routine. I pretty much just walk right now but I know if i add that back it will work wonders. It does take discipline but i think i will give it a go again. Best of luck
  • lisabrezina1980
    lisabrezina1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I keep starting and stopping no reasons really but I really want to complete it! I'm in!!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up level 3 now. 30DS has been a great series, so good luck to everyone starting it!
    I'm on to Ripped in 30 next week
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up level 3 now. 30DS has been a great series, so good luck to everyone starting it!
    I'm on to Ripped in 30 next week

I plan on starting that as soon as I'm done with 30 Day Shred too!
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Question... How are you typically supposed to do the levels? Just stay on one level until you feel ready to go up to the next? Or do each level for 10 days?
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Either or I think. I'm going to do each one for ten days. I love your new profile pic, friend!!
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I started it today too. Think I might have set my weights a bit heavy.
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Either or I think. I'm going to do each one for ten days. I love your new profile pic, friend!!

Thanks! :) I am going to start it on Saturday I think.... I bet I will have to stay at Level 1 for longer than 10 days though!! lol
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I finished level one today, down a pound and lost a little over 8 inches. I did it religiously every day. Moving to level 2 tomorrow.

I'm using 3lb weights.
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options

Thanks! :) I am going to start it on Saturday I think.... I bet I will have to stay at Level 1 for longer than 10 days though!! lol

First of all, there's nothing wrong with that, and second, maybe you will surprise yourself!!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I'm starting level 3 today and I moved from level 1 to level 2 even though I was still modifying and not finishing ALL of the cardio. You can move on even if level 1 is still hard, I actually had an "easier" time with the cardio in level 2.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options

I'm starting level 3 today and I moved from level 1 to level 2 even though I was still modifying and not finishing ALL of the cardio. You can move on even if level 1 is still hard, I actually had an "easier" time with the cardio in level 2.

This! I had an easier time overall with level 2, even though it was more intense. But the cardio was MUCH easier for me to do, and I can actually do most of the advanced moves (I couldn't do any in level 1!)