what is the best exercise for weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Totally agree. I work way harder in classes than I ever do on my own.
  • tanyaevans2010
    Options
    I am not sure I could DO a fitness class at this point.. I totally get tired and weak walking up ONE flight of stairs.. so i would be so embarrassed to even be in a class.. i would have to lay on the floor after 3 minutes.. lol
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I have the best Answer !!!!!

the best exercise for losing weight is the one YOU LOVE TO DO, THAT'S THE BEST ONE

^^ This is what I was thinking!

You need to find something you enjoy (or at least are willing to do), so you will continue to do it on a regular basis. My suggestion would be to try the various classes (several times with different trainers, if possible), try various machines, and ask questions from the staff and knowledgable friends. Find two or three things you enjoy and go forth! :flowerforyou:
  • medicinemantoo
    Options
    For me it was keeping my mouth shut :wink:

LOL
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    i agree!! U need to love it or enjoy!!!:happy:
  • cespedes_liz
    cespedes_liz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Joined "Curves" and loving it. I do a circuit training along with cardio. It only takes 30 min out of my day. Curves also have trainers there to show you how to work the machines properly. Hope you love it as much as I do.
  • cespedes_liz
    cespedes_liz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I Joined "Curves" and loving it. I do a circuit training along with cardio. It only takes 30 min out of my day. Curves also have trainers there to show you how to work the machines properly. Hope you love it as much as I do.
  • Paristaylor150
    Options
    I love your answer! Everyone is different and you have to find what works for your body specifically.
  • Paristaylor150
    Options
    ohhhhh I wish I had that will power!