• gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    FEARS-SHE-MAY-BE-ANOREXIC.png

OMFG LOL xD
  • Dawnette67
    Dawnette67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I actually just started and am planning menus so I can eat approx 1200 calories a day. I am hoping this is the correct amount to get started. My only exercise for the moment is walking 30 minutes at a moderate pace. I would love any suggestions to get started.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I feel like you're trolling...

If not, the fact that you want to weigh 89lbs is disturbing. Unless you're a midget..
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    It varies. Yesterday I had just over 1200. A couple of days before I had well over 2000. I think the average over 7-10 days is somewhere in the 1700 - 1900 range.
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    1600 - 2100 net a day.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...from the OP's profile....Goal BMI: 17.4

15 or less = Starvation
    15.1-17.4 = Anorexic
    17.5 - 18.4 = Underweight
    18.5 - 24.9 = Ideal
    25-29.9 = Overweight
    30 - 39.9 = Obesity
    40 or greater = Morbidly Obese

You are not just shooting for underweight, you have a disease. Get help please.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    unfortunately, 300 of the 566 or so is in chocolate! whoops! xD my food diary is public if you want to see :)

are you actually proud of this? this almost feels like trolling?
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I eat around 2-5 a day.

Not hundred, just 2-5.
  • NatashaAlexandra
    NatashaAlexandra Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Aim to have around 1100-1300 5 days a week with 300cals burned in exercise = 800-1000 Net Calories

On the other 2 days - which just happen to be my days off work ha - I usually have 1400-1600 Cals with no exercise!

For some odd reason even though I am 5'8 and 136lbs... I have tried exercising the same and upping my calories to 1500-1700 still with the 5 days exercise and 2 days non exercise - and I managed to PUT ON WEIGHT by doing this. Many people have told me I need to up my calories - but believe me this does not work. I WOULD IF I COULD BELIEVE ME!!!

If I eat 1300 everyday and do no exercise - this seems to be my maintenance :( suckkks!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    "Goal BMI 17.4"

Lovely. Hope you don't die on the way to your chocolate.
  • Kara_xxx
    Kara_xxx Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I feel like you're trolling...

If not, the fact that you want to weigh 89lbs is disturbing. Unless you're a midget..

I agree and I can't be bothered with stuff like this so I'm out.
    It's not a pro-ana promotion forum.
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    lol yes, quite midget-like. not really a midget, just only about 5 foot tall LOL...

@Kara_xxx
  • emjenki
    emjenki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Honey, unless you are 85 years old, you are going to get in big trouble.
    Calcium? Strong bones? Muscles?
    I am 52 and I plan to live until I die.
    1200-1500 and exercise 4-5 times including stregnth training, which I despise, but love feeling strong.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Generally, when the meme troll face is in the user's profile, there is a high chance that they are a troll.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    "Goal weight = 89 pounds."

That's about right for a nine year old. Good luck with that. Not.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Anyone eating less than 1200 daily is asking for trouble. My mil ate 800 - 1000 calories a day for a year and now her kidneys are failing. You have to have enough calories to fuel you body's functions.
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I actually just started and am planning menus so I can eat approx 1200 calories a day. I am hoping this is the correct amount to get started. My only exercise for the moment is walking 30 minutes at a moderate pace. I would love any suggestions to get started.

My target is 1200. That is about right depending on your level of activity. I have a desk job and my goal is set to lose a pound a week so 1200 is just right. It used to be 1230 when I wanted to lose 20 pounds but now I only have 8 pounds to go so the cals dropped. In other words it really just depends on what you decide is right for your weight loss goals.
  • nreamon
    nreamon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Net after exercise between 1200 and 1400. Gross between 1400 and 1600.

I usually do this as well
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    unfortunately, 300 of the 566 or so is in chocolate! whoops! xD my food diary is public if you want to see :)

are you actually proud of this? this almost feels like trolling?
    im not a troll. whenever i ask a serious question on yahoo ppl think im a troll. im just a strange person.
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    lol yes, quite midget-like. not really a midget, just only about 5 foot tall LOL...

@Kara_xxx

ILL PROBABLY GET IN MUCH TROUBLE FOR SAYING THIS BUT SERIOUSLY.... U NEED TO GET YOU SELF CHECKED OUT... 600 CALORIES AND THATS JUST ROUNDING IT OFF... 300 OF THAT IS IN CHOCOLATE... HUNNY YOU HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM
This discussion has been closed.