protein powder and heavy lifting

Options
2»

Replies

• spartacus69
    spartacus69 Posts: 235
    Options
    trunutrition.com sells chocolate only? Not chocolate-flavored protein powder, just chocolate?
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    trunutrition.com sells chocolate only? Not chocolate-flavored protein powder, just chocolate?

No they have several several flavors although the only one I've liked so far is the Chocolate, Natural Chocolate, and Cookies and Cream. Although the Natural Choc Banana isn't horrible.
  • bombria
    bombria Posts: 3
    Options
    I highly recommend the Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer ... it's a 12-week program. It covers everything from diet to supplementation, and has an excellent training log. I;ve been lifting on and off for the past 6 years and this is the first 'program" I've done but am really loving the set up. It breaks down everything so it makes it really simple to follow. It's on the bodybuilding.com website.

And here is an article on supplementing if you are really trying to get serious: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-time-timing-is-everything.html
    The exact same article was printed in the January issue of Muscle & Fitness Hers ... so it's meant for females as well as the guys.
  • spartacus69
    spartacus69 Posts: 235
    Options

No they have several several flavors although the only one I've liked so far is the Chocolate, Natural Chocolate, and Cookies and Cream. Although the Natural Choc Banana isn't horrible.

Thanks bud, but I'm not seeing that ... this site seems to sell dark chocolate pieces, like candy. No protein? What am I missing?

EDIT: Ah, missing letter e. truenutrition.com. The link posted above (without the e) redirects to a chocolate site.
  • chuisle
    chuisle Posts: 1,052 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend the Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer ... it's a 12-week program. It covers everything from diet to supplementation, and has an excellent training log. I;ve been lifting on and off for the past 6 years and this is the first 'program" I've done but am really loving the set up. It breaks down everything so it makes it really simple to follow. It's on the bodybuilding.com website.

And here is an article on supplementing if you are really trying to get serious: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-time-timing-is-everything.html
    The exact same article was printed in the January issue of Muscle & Fitness Hers ... so it's meant for females as well as the guys.

This is actually I program I would not recommend. It involves a LOT isolation exercises. It may be detailed but I doubt its effectiveness. She may look great but that program is really lacking, especially for a beginner.