having trouble here...

Options
2»

Replies

• havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Go on Youtube... there are plenty of work out videos there. Find classes in your area. Go on meetup.com and find groups in your area that do exercise together.

That being said I have had an off week as well. It started with a week of vacation and slipped into more bad eating and not the same focus at the gym. Today is a new day. I work out with my trainer today and I know he will kick my butt. After that, it is all up to me to get back on board the healthy eating wagon.

oooh that is a great idea!!

:laugh: I always read your name as Having I Tall.....and think, how rude cuz I am short:laugh: :laugh:

I am tall... 5'10" but I'm not rubbing your face in it. Rather, when I am healthy and fit, I will have it all in my life!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much.
    I am feeling better today. Work was better & I had a good talk with my boss & asked for understanding.
    Then I have an evening plan for working out at home.
    You're all exactly right -
    I just had to whine a little & then jump in & get started.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Go on Youtube... there are plenty of work out videos there. Find classes in your area. Go on meetup.com and find groups in your area that do exercise together.

That being said I have had an off week as well. It started with a week of vacation and slipped into more bad eating and not the same focus at the gym. Today is a new day. I work out with my trainer today and I know he will kick my butt. After that, it is all up to me to get back on board the healthy eating wagon.

:laugh: I always read your name as Having I Tall.....and think, how rude cuz I am short:laugh: :laugh:

I am tall... 5'10" but I'm not rubbing your face in it. Rather, when I am healthy and fit, I will have it all in my life!

Argh!! :grumble: 2 of my closest friends (and I only have 3:laugh: ) are 6' tall!! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much.
    I am feeling better today. Work was better & I had a good talk with my boss & asked for understanding.
    Then I have an evening plan for working out at home.
    You're all exactly right -
    I just had to whine a little & then jump in & get started.

I am glad your getting back. you wont regret it!! :flowerforyou: Jeannie
  • TwistedKidd
    Options
    Ooh i hate when i get off track. It sucks don't it.

I say always think positive.
    Working out don't take anytime and when it's done you'll wonder why was it such a drag.

Idk if you are stressed with work but try relaxing. Deep breathing always help.

Relaxing and thinking about what i need to do always help meh start to get back on track ^_^

Hope this helps
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Okay. i rode my bike today, but I just feel so low.
    :frown:
    Emotionally, I just feel so lousy.

Good for you riding your bike. So did I. Well I feel low too sometimes. It could be your hormones or just life in general. Like I tell my teens...Life doesn't have to be a party everyday:tongue: But maybe your just in a "funk" at the moment. It too shall pass. Take your vitamins & eat healthy & keep going. I will keep going too. I'm helping myself by encouraging you so together we will look better which will make us feel better. :drinker: :heart: :smooched:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options

Argh!! :grumble: 2 of my closest friends (and I only have 3:laugh: ) are 6' tall!! :flowerforyou:

I have a good friend who is about 5 feet tall. I reach the stuff on the high shelves, she gets the stuff low down:laugh: