So excited!!! Bodybuilding.com

Options
13»

Replies

• NikoM5
    NikoM5 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I was thinking. Everybody says to eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. What if you are only training your upper body but you are eating enough protein for your entire body. Are you over eating on protein? Should u reduce your protein intake to cover only the upper half of your body?

No. Same rules apply. Why are you only training upper body?
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I was thinking. Everybody says to eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. What if you are only training your upper body but you are eating enough protein for your entire body. Are you over eating on protein? Should u reduce your protein intake to cover only the upper half of your body?

One of the strangest things I've ever read.
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!..I've been trying to figure this out..i lost my weight on 1500 calories a day and under for the past 3 months..my tdee is 2077...i think starting at 1940, should be alright, right?..im scared to gain back my fat though lol..should I still be doing cardio?..if so, how much, how often??

Have 3 days lifting a week at 2300-2400.
    The other 4 days should be at 1700-2k.

Thats cyclical dieting in a quick nutshell.

Right on!!

If you really want to do it up, cycle carbs up really high and cut fat on lift days and fats high with low carbs on rest days.
    Keep protein at 1g per LBM and youll do great!
  • tameka1220
    Options
    that was supposed to be "right on" to the post I quoted. LOL. Fingers going speedy this morning,,,
  • tameka1220
    Options
    Beware the forums on BB.com. If you think you need a thick skin to hang around the MFP forums then you are in for a shock my friends. :)

LOL!! So true! I am on bbc: tameka1220....