• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I'm bad...I throw them out.
    ^this
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I used to keep them and add them to my bf's omelettes, but they're so cheap I've begun throwing them away. I like the idea of giving them to the dog - he already gets any chicken fat/skin I don't want.
  • thaphatdiva
    thaphatdiva Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just throw them away. I've been wanting to try the carton of egg white only, but I'm afraid it will be too "liquid" and won't fry up as hard.
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    My boyfriend and kids eat them. If I didn't have that option, I'd probably bake something with them and bring it in for the office. :) I don't eat eggs by themselves all that often. When I do, I usually keep maybe 1 yoke (if any) for whatever I'm making.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Eating egg whites without the yolks is disgusting.
    Not much different from this:

E1322.jpg
  • monicasuze
    monicasuze Posts: 37
    Options
    I give them to yolk eaters in the house.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Egg whites aren't soo bad if you leave a yolk or two in the mix it makes you think your eating regular eggs.
    By the way if anyone here is in Columbus ga I sell organic farm fresh eggs with omega 3 feed. friend me
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    those of you who feed them to your dogs: Does it make them have stinky gas?
  • KJo4Life
    KJo4Life Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yolks have gotten such a knock! They are really great. No, no one should be eating 3 - 4 per day, but they are a fantastic source of protein and the best complete protein you can get! More and more research and evidence are indicating that yolks are not as influential on cholesterol as once thought.

I eat my yolks and I am proud to say it!
  • cryan1980
    cryan1980 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hard boil a doz a week, I eat at least a whole a day then typically eat a second white only and share the yolk between two dogs... but not for any crazy Can't eggs too much calories etc... Eggs are such a wonderful food but they are hard working hunting dogs who need some bonus calories too!