Alexandria/Shirlington!
  • kj6785
    kj6785 Posts: 2
    Options
    Short Pump, Va!!!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WTH? I started an identical thread about a month ago and got ZERO response. Even bumped it a couple times and NOTHING. Sigh.

Southwest Va here too, near Martinsville.

I did the same one time and got little response. I guess today is just the lucky day. ;)
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    Bristol.

We are neighbors. :)
  • usmcmotort
    usmcmotort Posts: 16
    Options
    Home town of Virginia Beach! Worked in Newport News and Fort Eustis from 2002-2009 (for the most part) and now live in Memphis.
  • Suz_w8loss
    Suz_w8loss Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Woodbridge Area
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    NoVA born and raised! Currently living in Sterling and working in the Herndon/Reston area. Feel free to add me I am always looking for people to get out of the house with in ways that don't involve food. IE, walking, hiking, biking, sight seeing, so on and so forth.
  • CoachB6
    CoachB6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    i'm in central VA...always looking for new friends :smile:
    Thats what people from Culpeper say A)either because they're embarrassed or B) because cause they're afraid people will say "where?!"

I'm from Culpeper....LOL......I always say "near Fredericksburg, just south of NoVa" and its because no one has any clue where I'm talking about! But you're from here so you should know!
  • etavi
    etavi Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm found all over NOVA! actually live in Loudoun co though
  • Promethh
    Promethh Posts: 5
    Options
    Well-met, RavenHairedWoman. I didn't know people were actually from here, so many people move here. Been in the same house since 2001, seems that me and 2 neighbors are the only people left of the original owners in Westerley.

Been all over NoVA and Tidewater during my time in VA. Particularly love camping in Shenandoah, Natural Bridge, Luray, and Catoctin. I was much more active when I had the Jeep Wrangler. Now I'm more local.
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Virginia Beach for me as well, right under the flight path of Oceana Air Station... lol

ME TOO!!! just a few blocks from lynnhaven mall :drinker:

I am maybe 10 minutes from you!!! :drinker:
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Virginia Beach for me as well, right under the flight path of Oceana Air Station... lol

Hey!! Not too far away from me! :smile:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm also in virginia beach!
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I know I'm crazy late to the party, but I'm from RVA (okay, Mechanicsville ... LOVE it) I'm so glad to see so many neighbors!
  • sessygail
    sessygail Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Many years ago, I taught in Washington Co. and Russell County!. What a beautiful part of the state. I am in Richmond now. Funny to see how many SWVA people are on here tonight!
  • kjerstenkipp
    kjerstenkipp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am in Chesapeake, and having family up your way.
    I am in Chesapeake as well...Chesapeake, the capital of Hampton Roads :-)
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Not quite VA, but wanted to be included anyway.:ohwell:

Southernish MD (next to VA!!!) :happy:
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    Many years ago, I taught in Washington Co. and Russell County!. What a beautiful part of the state. I am in Richmond now. Funny to see how many SWVA people are on here tonight!

I live in wash. Co.