Anyone have a Fitbit?

Options

Replies

• reneeramirez4christ
    reneeramirez4christ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love my fitbit! And customer service is PHENOMENAL!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I LOVE mine too!! Do you guys find there the is a difference between the calorie intake goal on Fitbit and MFP? DO you go with the fitbit's goal?

I go with the FitBit
  • Mrs_Sheila
    Mrs_Sheila Posts: 39
    Options
    Plan on celebrating my 39th birthday with one! Of course that's not till September.
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Have it, love it! :love:
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    love love love love my fitbit. cant live without it!! did i say i love it? yes i love it.
  • littlewitch1973
    Options
    I just got mine a couple of weeks ago! LOVE IT!! I use the calories burned on my fitbit to track rather than the ones MFP says burned. I have found MFP overestimates on calories burned quite a bit!!
  • tinawharrison
    Options
    I have a Fitbit but no Fitbit friends...

Anyone feel free to add me then we can encourage each other!

tina.w.harrison@gmail.com

:smile:
  • FierceFeline
    Options
    after all the talk about it recently, I'm looking at getting one. Anyone know how they compare to Bodybuggs?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I like it. But I only used it for about 2-3 weeks before I had a good idea of what my TDEE was generally (how many calories I expend in a day) so I don't find it nearly as interesting anymore....
  • 75Juniper
    75Juniper Posts: 376
    Options
    I LOVE mine too!! Do you guys find there the is a difference between the calorie intake goal on Fitbit and MFP? DO you go with the fitbit's goal?

I go with MFP. The only things I use the Fitbit site for are:

1. Syncing
    2. Seeing my progress
    3. Logging my weight
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Yes I have one and love it. Like the stairs feature on the ultra, the sleep monitoring and steps taken. I pretty much ignore calorie burn though. I love the friendly greetings too!

Customer service is great but I wish you could talk with someone, it is email support only at this time. I have had some problems with syncing mine. They are somewhat resolved but not fully. We are still trying to figure out if it is the base that is the problem or the software.
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of those who love their FitBit! I've had mine for about 3 months or so and it's wonderful. I wear it everyday faithfully. It's a great motivator, that's for sure! :love:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    after all the talk about it recently, I'm looking at getting one. Anyone know how they compare to Bodybuggs?
    I'm curious about this as well. Did anyone research Bodybuggs and BodyMedia Fits also? What made you decide to go with FitBit? I like that it's much more discreet than the other two, but what other differences are there? Anyone?
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for a week! Love it! Very inspiring! Did a happy dance yesterday when I hit 10,000 steps!
  • sumeetn
    sumeetn Posts: 56
    Options
    yup :-)
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I love it! I had it for couple days and it is works wonders.
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    I love mine too!! I want an Aria scale so bad!

I really really want the scale too.. SOOO BAD. Been using my FitBit Ultra for about a week and don't want to ever take it off. Though, I'm pretty sure the shower wouldn't agree with it. LOL
  • PiperMommy11
    Options
    I'm curious about this as well. Did anyone research Bodybuggs and BodyMedia Fits also? What made you decide to go with FitBit? I like that it's much more discreet than the other two, but what other differences are there? Anyone?

I didn't research the others but I wanted a fitbit because it automatically links up with MFP and vice versa.
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. It has encouraged me to move more
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    Plan on celebrating my 39th birthday with one! Of course that's not till September.

give yourself an early birthday present for the summer!