Ok GUYS, answer me this....

Options
wareagle8706
wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
I recently had a conversation with my best friend who said she doesn't want to look defined, she wants to look toned (which I thought was the same thing, but I digress....). She also said she doesn't wanna look like me... that we want to look two different ways and there is nothing wrong with that... Well, regardless of what we look like. I have decided to take a poll... tell me which you would prefer. The girl who is skinny with no definition (tone), or the girl who is toned. Also, how do you feel about those kind of back muscles on a girl? She made the comment that she doesn't want "big bulky back muscles." I'm assuming she means like mine (profile picture).

Thanks guys!!!!

Skinny with no real definition:
skinnyfat.jpg

Skinny and toned:
toned2.jpg

Back Muscles:
tonedback.jpg

So.... what do you think???

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Not a guy... but I like toned better :heart:
  • wifeandmom2009
    Options
    Hmm... I think bulky back muscles on a female make her look masculine. I'd rather be healthy and toned but not bulky.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Muscles on women.... YUMMMM! Your friend sounds like a girl who is feeling like she needs to overcompensate for her lack of back muscles...

KEEP GOING!!!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but first one :p
    lol
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    The girl who is toned, thats Hot
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I'll comment. I love my back muscles and my arms. I get comments on them all the time. The girlie in your pic has arms that are maybe a bit more than what I would like to have but still I like her better than the skinny chick.

here's me . . . still a work in progress

smaller400.jpg

400.jpg
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    All of the above... and more!
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Toned and back muscles are it for me.

You can keep the skinny and emaciated one...give me the fit and a bit of muscle any day.
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    The girl who is tone...the first picture, she looks almost sickly.
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think muscles on legs, arms and tummy on a lady is very sexy, a lot sexier than just being thin, however I think there is a fine line between being toned, and being OTT with muscles.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy but I'll comment. I love my back muscles and my arms. I get comments on them all the time. The girlie in your pic has arms that are maybe a bit more than what I would like to have but still I like her better than the skinny chick.

here's me . . . still a work in progress

IMAG0949-1-1.jpg

back52122.jpg

we have a winner here! :happy:
  • gec1266
    gec1266 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* I'll take the skinny and toned and the back muscles are cool too. Skinny and no tone/definition is not sexy to me..(personal opinion)
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    The girl who is tone...the first picture, she looks almost sickly.

She looks normal!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I don't really consider a back like that to be "muscley". Just in good shape...

Toned ladies are sexy, but there's a difference between toned and bulky. Like I'd say the image you labeled as "skinny and toned" is more like a buff woman. There's a middle ground between the skinny and undefined and your "skinny and toned" as well. Anyway, I think it's all sexy, regardless.

Of course, I'm a girl. =)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I definitely want the toned look for myself. Both girls are beautiful, but for me, I would prefer to be toned as opposed to skinny.
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i can't see much of a difference, honestly.

slight tone, i guess. normal, good shape.
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options
    Skinny and toned.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Women with an athletic build over skinny for me.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I think bulky back muscles on a female make her look masculine. I'd rather be healthy and toned but not bulky.

so do you think that pic is "bulky back muscles" ?
    bc i think its hardly any at all!
    interesting...
    all people prefer different things.. my husband feels that muscles on women make them look older then their years. *shrugs*