Ok GUYS, answer me this....

Options

Replies

• Cheveliar
    Cheveliar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If I'm honest I loves me a confident woman. I really don't care whether she is toned or not. While I'm partial to "big girls" I know all here are trying not to be so big. So I'm here to tell you ladies that if you are comfortable wearing it guys will pick up on the confidence more than the look...just one guy's opinion...
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    The girl who is tone...the first picture, she looks almost sickly.

She looks normal!!!

Nah, she has ZERO figure...its rather disturbing.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    So long as she does not have man-looking muscle development like some of these hideous, face shaving female "bodybuilders' on testosterone.
    That's what unsettles my lunch, and that's not you at all from what I see.
    You look GREAT!
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I think bulky back muscles on a female make her look masculine. I'd rather be healthy and toned but not bulky.

so do you think that pic is "bulky back muscles" ?
    bc i think its hardly any at all!
    interesting...
    all people prefer different things.. my husband feels that muscles on women make them look older then their years. *shrugs*

The other thing is, your not running around with your back muscles flexed all the time. When at a normal state they just look better than skinny and emaciated.
  • BigDaddyRonnie
    BigDaddyRonnie Posts: 506 Member
    Options

She looks normal!!!

She actually looks like she is starving....
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy and I can't see the pics, but something just seem wrong with caring so much what a bunch of strangers think about your body. As long as you love your own body, that's all that matters.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    She made the comment that she doesn't want "big bulky back muscles." I'm assuming she means like mine (profile picture).
    All I have to say is that I'm pretty sure you don't walk around with your arms up in the air in flexed position...Muscles can be quite feminine if you're not looking constipated and gritting your teeth like the hulk...just sayin'.
  • Waterbottlefiller
    Options

She looks normal!!!

Cool story bro , I like how you slipped in some hating there.
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    The second pic and back muscles.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I prefer toned...and you have a sexy back, so she's crazy!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'll go for the girl who is skinny and toned and has confidence. Or the one who is skinny has muscles and has confidence. Or the one who has confidence in her body.

Just own it, be proud of it, and use what you got.
  • mtaylor33557
    mtaylor33557 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I can't see the pictures, (work computer) but I saw the OP's username and just wanted to say... "War Eagle!!"

That is all.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy and I can't see the pics, but something just seem wrong with caring so much what a bunch of strangers think about your body. As long as you love your own body, that's all that matters.

No one said she gave a **** what we thought of her body. She simply asked for opinions.
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Hmm... I think bulky back muscles on a female make her look masculine. I'd rather be healthy and toned but not bulky.

so do you think that pic is "bulky back muscles" ?
    bc i think its hardly any at all!
    interesting...
    all people prefer different things.. my husband feels that muscles on women make them look older then their years. *shrugs*

The other thing is, your not running around with your back muscles flexed all the time. When at a normal state they just look better than skinny and emaciated.

exactly. i think the second pic has more muscles then the third.
  • Fausttt
    Fausttt Posts: 101
    Options
    All of the above... and more!

ditto :)
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Your back muscles are AWESOME!
  • BROscience_PHD
    BROscience_PHD Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Skinny, no definition, Let me open that jar of pickles and thats that.
  • Lifting_chick
    Lifting_chick Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I want more muscles.....and I don't care who likes it or doesn't ....I am doing it for me not anyone else.....changing profile pic to back pose, because of this thread
  • Salvi30
    Salvi30 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Toned is always good.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

No one said she gave a **** what we thought of her body. She simply asked for opinions.

Asking for opinions on your body tends to imply that you care. Especially when comparing your body type to a friend's.