SPORTS BRAS FOR LARGER BREASTED WOMEN

Options
Hello ladies...

I am wondering where you all get your sports bras. I am a 38H and it is hard to find something comfortable and that keeps support while working out (especially during cardio workouts).

I recently used Title9 sports....they are an online place and they have bras for larger women but havent found anything comfortable yet......

Replies

• lvlygrrl
    lvlygrrl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good question! Unfortunately I don't have an answer...lol. But I'll be watching this thread! :)
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My zumba instructor has her own fitness fashion line and her bras are AMAZING!! I have large breasts too and her bras support your breast all the way to the back straps. If you look on my pictures on MFP you can see me wearing one, its like a dark blue color. I love it cuz it gives me so much support. She has hoodies, sports bras, skirts and pants to choose from in all different colors. She has store in Utah but she also does online orders. Check out her online site at www.ayayay.com
  • carriempls
    carriempls Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I love Title 9 but the first bra I ordered didn't work out.
    I had to find a store near me to find the right one. I tried on probably 15-20 bras and came home with 2. I LOVE them.
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    Try Under Armour, they are supposed to be great. I always look for "compression" type sports bras that are NOT cotton, and super stretchy, they seem to give the most support.... And I normally wear 2 at the same time to minimize any movement, keeps me the most comfy! Good Luck!

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens/apparel/underwear/sports-bras
  • siriusalien
    siriusalien Posts: 207
    Options
    I order online from always for me
  • LJA8608
    LJA8608 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wish I could help... I wear 2 sports bras plus a sports tank with built in bra and still bounce ;)
  • richesandwonders
    richesandwonders Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    With your band size you might find some at a store like Lane Bryant. They tend to carry a good selection of sizes.
    Moving Comfort and Enell both have really great bras for bigger cup sizes as well!

Good luck
  • closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    They're impossible!!!!
  • jdaniels52509
    Options
    check out layne bryants web site.
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I don't know much about bra sizes, but my wife is a larger breasted woman that goes to Target to get her sports bras.
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You will never regret purchasing Enell. They are more expensive ($50-70), but are more durable. I am a 40G and really struggled with lower back pain with even the slightest activity level. After Enell, that all changed. They really strap them in and keep the strain off of your back. Highly recommend.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Look for "high impact" on the tag. I have two wear two, no getting around that, and it helps keep them strapped in when I work out.
  • KiwiKim25
    KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Same issue here. I wear a regular bra (that I use only for exercising) with a tight sports bra over it. And sometimes a compression tank with 'build in bra' (HA!) as well. I think the only thing that would prevent excessive bouncing would be duct tape.
  • MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/tops/bras/The_Bust_Stops_Here_LOPR

Worth EVERY penny! I am at 36DD and a runner, I use to run in two sports bras with a tank with built in support now I can run in just this bra seriously LOVE this bra :love: It was even shown in fitness magazine as the top bra for busty gals.
  • lilmzzgreeneyez
    lilmzzgreeneyez Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    i have seen people post about shock absorber bras. I unfortunately being a 42 band still (G cup) cant shop at most places besides lane bryant for sports bras. and even they dont have any in store (i dont have a debit card to buy online) but i hear good things about shock absorbers.
  • sheddingmyfatsuit
    sheddingmyfatsuit Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Ennell all the way. Expensive but the work and they last a long time! Nothing else compares in my book.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I struggle to buy ordinary bras, because I have very large breasts, so a sports bra would be even more of an issue, I have been told that Bravissimo ones are good, and you can buy them online
  • I love my enell sports bra! I bought two standard underwire bras and my sports bra at the same time. My underwire bras are too big now (I need 38DDDs down from 44H - woohoo!!) and my enell bra is still just fine so even though they are expensive, if you are in the losing process, you will be able to wear for a while. The next enell bra I buy will be black though as the one I have looks like a regular bra peaking out from my exercise clothes. My girls do not bounce in the bit while running on the treadmill or kicking it up a notch on the elliptical :)
  • maiibeloved41
    Options
    bump
  • Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have a Moving Comfort sports bra and love it!