deep fried cheeseburger

13»

Replies

• lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    This thread is making me fat.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Sorry for the horrendous stereotype here, but i'm scottish, the home of dip it in batter and fry it. A deep fried cheeseburger is nothing new to us. I've also seen deep fried chocolate, pizza, and bizzarely enough deep fried peas.

Not to mention Braveheart Butter Bombs eh?

For those who are not in the know this is a lump of butter coated in batter then deep fried. Apparently the butter melts into the batter and they taste like rich doughnuts.

I haven't tried them, I am afraid I will like them way too much. :sad:
  • Our state fair is known for deep fried butter on a stick. I just don't know if that can be topped.

I can't even imagine that being good.....I can't imagine eating straight butter.

Weve got that here at our fall fest in southern indiana and it's basically a roll with butter in the middle really nothing special I tried it a few years ago and didn't like it. What's worse than all of this is when my husband (who's skinny for some reason I might add) eats a donut bank hamburger at the fall fest... It's a glazed donut split in half with a burger in the middle cheese and all along side his fried oreos lol :)
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    hmm, no bun, so it's probably pretty healthy :laugh:

the bun is inside - the enitre thing was fried

Oh wow.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Our state fair is known for deep fried butter on a stick. I just don't know if that can be topped.

I can't even imagine that being good.....I can't imagine eating straight butter.

Weve got that here at our fall fest in southern indiana and it's basically a roll with butter in the middle really nothing special I tried it a few years ago and didn't like it. What's worse than all of this is when my husband (who's skinny for some reason I might add) eats a donut bank hamburger at the fall fest... It's a glazed donut split in half with a burger in the middle cheese and all along side his fried oreos lol :)

I heard of the deep fried butter and deep fried beer last night, too. Apparently they were introduced to our rodeo this year, but I didn't see them. I might have tried the beer, just to say I did...
  • Lancastriana
    Lancastriana Posts: 13 Member
    Nothing unusual about deep frying anything up in Scotland... I had a little taster of deep fried Haggis when I was up in Edinburgh the other year, it was ok I suppose...

Apparently the deep fried pizza are very popular, but no where near as a popular as deep fried mars bars!

I stick to the good old traditional British fish and chips though (plaice preferably!) But not so often now as I am obviously ion here to try and cut down! :)
  • SweetDorothySweat
    SweetDorothySweat Posts: 114 Member
    You know what goes good with a deep fried burger? Deep fried desserts

Menchi-katsuBurger
    A combination of the choicest ground beef and,pork mixed with chopped sautéed onions our blend of spices,then coated with Panko bread crumbs, and deep fried till golden and crunchy.Served with arich brown sauce nestled on a brioche onion roll with red leaf lettuce"

2012-03-01%252012.23.19.jpg

Deep fried cheesecake

2012-03-01%252012.35.59.jpg
    2012-03-01%252012.37.46.jpg

Deep fried PB Twix

2012-03-01%252012.35.49.jpg
    2012-03-01%252012.36.57.jpg

LMAO You GET DOWN!!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Fried Oreos are the best fried thing on the planet next to fried coconut shrimp, lol.

HAHAHA I agree. I cooked 5 lbs of shrimp at my moms, half of which was coconut shrimp. She loves them and they are pretty tasty.
  • tmauck4472
    You know what goes good with a deep fried burger? Deep fried desserts

Menchi-katsuBurger
    A combination of the choicest ground beef and,pork mixed with chopped sautéed onions our blend of spices,then coated with Panko bread crumbs, and deep fried till golden and crunchy.Served with arich brown sauce nestled on a brioche onion roll with red leaf lettuce"

2012-03-01%252012.23.19.jpg

Deep fried cheesecake

2012-03-01%252012.35.59.jpg
    2012-03-01%252012.37.46.jpg

Deep fried PB Twix

2012-03-01%252012.35.49.jpg
    2012-03-01%252012.36.57.jpg

Deep fried cheesecake I'd kill for...omg. Going to the gym now work thru the craving :frown:
  • tmauck4472
    So where do I get all this deep-fried heaven in FL? Cuz I'm totally game.

make it yourself :) but I wouldn't if I were you