• songs415
    songs415 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look beautiful!!

I said something to my mom the other day about still having 30 pounds to lose (already down 30) and she said "well, you just had a baby!" My baby is 9 1/2 months old, that excuse is worn out!!! I didn't JUST have a baby, haa haa!

My baby is nearly 6 years old and started BIG school this year! And, to be honest, the extra EXTRA weight I was carrying was from my first pregnancy - she is now nearly 10! I'm in better shape now than when I had her but I still have the extra weight I was carrying before my first pregnancy to work off!

You are looking fantastic!

My babies are 18 & 21!!! lol If I make a comment like "I wish I had a stomach like that" my husband always says "well, she probably hasn't had kids yet." I just look at him and say 'that is no excuse!" I know many women who have had children who are in great shape- my only excuse is laziness! I finally got tired of being lazy! =)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    great job! you look awesome!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you go, mama! you look amazing :happy:
  • rosiecotton24
    rosiecotton24 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    By the way- congrats! You look great!
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Dang, mama! You look good!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • kadyjackson
    kadyjackson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look beautiful!!

I said something to my mom the other day about still having 30 pounds to lose (already down 30) and she said "well, you just had a baby!" My baby is 9 1/2 months old, that excuse is worn out!!! I didn't JUST have a baby, haa haa!

My baby is nearly 6 years old and started BIG school this year! And, to be honest, the extra EXTRA weight I was carrying was from my first pregnancy - she is now nearly 10! I'm in better shape now than when I had her but I still have the extra weight I was carrying before my first pregnancy to work off!

You are looking fantastic!

My babies are 18 & 21!!! lol If I make a comment like "I wish I had a stomach like that" my husband always says "well, she probably hasn't had kids yet." I just look at him and say 'that is no excuse!" I know many women who have had children who are in great shape- my only excuse is laziness! I finally got tired of being lazy! =)

Yeah I have found Laziness to be the root of all evil after my first daughter I left on the 40lbs do to that darn laziness...I always told myself you have a kid you can never look like that again you body has just changed...I was so wrong I look better and feel better now then I did before I had my kids! I am glad to hear you got the motivation now....Keep with it some days it is hard but it is so worth it!
  • cnewlin86
    cnewlin86 Posts: 87
    Options
    I just have to say as your FRIEND, I am so proud of you!!! I quit and you didn't! Now I am working to lose the weight that I all ready lost once but put back on. I look at your picture and I am jealous because I should be looking just as hot as you right now but i got LAZY!

SO now I look at you picture and I say, hell, I can do that too! SO I AM. But your encouragment helps me a ton! Love ya girl!

YOU LOOK AMAZING (now stay that way) I'll catch up to you soon! lol:smile:
  • nikkipooh9212
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Great Job!!!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Just amazing!!!
  • erikapereira
    erikapereira Posts: 196
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    WOW :love: in five months, that's awesome!!!!!!!
  • kadyjackson
    Options
    I just have to say as your FRIEND, I am so proud of you!!! I quit and you didn't! Now I am working to lose the weight that I all ready lost once but put back on. I look at your picture and I am jealous because I should be looking just as hot as you right now but i got LAZY!

SO now I look at you picture and I say, hell, I can do that too! SO I AM. But your encouragment helps me a ton! Love ya girl!

YOU LOOK AMAZING (now stay that way) I'll catch up to you soon! lol:smile:

Thank you! You will beat your goal in no time!
  • kadyjackson
    Options
    Down the last 6lbs made it to 142 now just to maintain for the rest of my life!
  • fityfriend
    fityfriend Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow congratz that must of been really hard work but you stuck to it, good job!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!! you look fab!!!!!
  • LinsenNRoses
    LinsenNRoses Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Great job!!!! :)
  • z0mbi3lady
    z0mbi3lady Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I just had a baby 7 weeks ago and I am so happy to see others were able to lose the baby weight! It keeps me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!