Oh where, oh where have my poor boobies gone?

Options

Replies

• FiremanSam111
    Options
    hundredpushups.com lift those boobies! :tongue: My man boobies are shrinking :happy:
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sometimes there's no fighting your body.
    I've gone from a full D to a small B and while chest exercises may help keep them a little higher if they want to take a vacation south, there's very little you can do to stop them without an intervention. Hehe
    Remember though, while they may cause you to :( someone else will look at them and :D

If I could post a pic without being booted off the site..........you wouldn't think so....lol. They look like they belong on a 60 year old woman when I lean forward or backwards...........smh. I realized it a little too late.
  • AgapeLove7
    AgapeLove7 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem..lol.... when I lose weight, I tend to lose my boobies as well.. a whole cup full ( @_@)
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Having same issue!! Bought a new bra yesterday....from a 42 DD to a 38D :happy: Build up those pec muscles now that you've lost the fat!!!
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Thanks for your response. I figured that much, but I'm not sure which ones to do besides push ups and chest press.
    bench press ( flat, decline, inclined) chest flys (flat, declined, inclined) pullovers, pushups, wall ball with a weighted medicine ball. Those are a few. Doing the press and flys in different positions will work different areas of the muscle to help push and pull your boobs up like a bra. It is important to strength train during weight loss. It will help prevent the loose and saggy skin because you will be building muscle under the fat.

Thanks so much for that. I think I found one routine to do. I've never done anything on the bench press ever, so that will be a first. I'm supposed to decrease the amount of the weightas I go down in reps, but I don't know how that will work out considering I can probably only start off with the bar by itself. Once all the reps of one exercise is done, I'm supposed to move to the next.

Incline Bench Press 5 sets 4-8-12-16-20 reps

Barbell Bench Press 5 4-8-12-16-20

Decline Bench Press 5 4-8-12-16-20

Pec Dec 3 15
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I started off on the smaller end and mine only to appear have become better shaped and perkier. Hoping chest exercises will work for all you ladies!
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    Im in the same boat :sad: i've gone from an overflowing 36D to a loosly fit 32D and I'm trying the chest excersises but think I need to add something. My husband is teasing me that he can hold both in one hand now days lol :blushing:

haha--smh at your husband.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen them any where, but I've never really seen a pair on me either. I have read of people who are very small breasted doing weights to build up so they have something so I"m thinking that's your best bet :) Had to respond-you made me laugh. Thanks.:bigsmile:

Yeah, thanks for your response. I was normally a 36 C and when I became pregnant, I went to a 40C/40D. After having my son, I eventually settled at a 38C after losing and gaining back the weight. Now my 36C's don't even fit. This is ludacris.

Have you had a good fitting done? Most women wear the wrong size bra. They compensate for cup size in band or vice versa.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    It's a good thing it's not the same for man parts, b/c there'd be some pretty fat men out there!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I think arm and chest exercises can shrink your breasts. I was never large to begin with but I'm very small now. It sucks but I'd rather be small chested and be healthy than be unhealthy with big boobs. That's what I tell myself since I can't do anything about it. I gotta work with what I've got.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    All this weight gone and my boobies are still here....was looking foreward to being smaller in the boobage area :(
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Well, perhaps lost weight fast? No weight training ? Getting smaller is one thing - saggy is another : (

My boobs are genetic - from my grandma. I've lost weight slow and I've weight-trained. I've been shrinking out of my bras like crazy even though sometimes my chest measurements haven't changed much. Is the whole fat/muscle recomposition thing. I have the same cup size, but have shrunk several band sizes. In fact, just had to buy new bras today.

Sorry. Don't know what you to tell you. I think once they have sagged, they've sagged. Exercises that strengthen the pecs will help a TAD and I'd certainly recommend it - for more reasons thn one - BUT don't expect any miracles - K ?

Truly - a professional bra fitting is amazing - getting the right size helps TREMENDOUSLY.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I barely had boobs before, I have even less boobage now. I am honestly considering implants just to get something. Not too big tho.
  • lyttlewon
    lyttlewon Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I wish I had less boobs. Or at least removable ones. I could put them in a drawer when I go running. I have already been approved for a reduction I just need the money. I will be a happy girl when that happens.
  • sizesixorbust
    sizesixorbust Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    ugh i miss my boobs so much, going out a buying a cup size smaller was really sad. they used to be a nice part of my physique and now they're just "meh"
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yep, I feel for ya....same issue here. I put on my bra and they just kinda lay down at the bottom of the cup.......when I lay down they completely deflate......my husband still likes them so I guess it doesn't matter!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Eggs sliding down a wall.

Yep.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Its a common occurance with weight loss. Many suggest strength training to build up the peck muscles.

For me there is no building up what is not there. :sad:
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I have always been top heavy and with my weight gain my boobies got bigger. I have gone from a 38H to a 34DDD or E depending on the bra. When losing weight you are losing fat and your breast are made up of fatty tissue. I lift weights and have developed a nice chest muscles, however, my breast still sag. I guess after breastfeeding 4 children gravity has gotten the best of them. The only suggestions I have is getting breast implants when you reach your final goal (that is what I plan to do) or invest in a good bra that gives a nice lift. I hate looking at my breast and my tiny bras :laugh: .

A DDD is not hardly small. I will definitely have to incorporate strength training into my routine. That may be my problem. All cardio, and hardly any strength.
  • DynamicDiva
    Options
    I have the same problem - after my weight loss, mine disappeared :sad: But good pushup bras add volume and chest exercises help with sagging.. :ohwell:

Thanks