RED TEAM Week 17!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I don't get this... I should be super motivated to stay on track since I don't want to be a chubby bride...

but instead I'm so happy that I've been eating whatever I want and not watching my calories! :explode:

How do I get back on track??? The scale has creeped back up and I really don't want to see it start with a 2 again. I dunno how to kick my butt back into gear >.<
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I don't get this... I should be super motivated to stay on track since I don't want to be a chubby bride...

but instead I'm so happy that I've been eating whatever I want and not watching my calories! :explode:

How do I get back on track??? The scale has creeped back up and I really don't want to see it start with a 2 again. I dunno how to kick my butt back into gear >.<

If I were you, I'd give myself a celebration week. After the excitement of the moment fades a bit, I think you'll be right back on track.
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks JustAnotherGirl & jb_sweet_99 :flowerforyou:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I made a week 18 thread for tomorrow morning since I have a crazy busy day tomorrow (at school 8am-8:30pm + driving there and back), so I'll probably forget.