Rude housemates #2 :(

Options
2»

Replies

• engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    put food coloring in something so his teeth turn green/blue when he eats it :) then he wont be able to deny it :/
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I bought a mini fridge to keep in my room, and anything i did mind my roomates taking i put in my locked up room.

btw i had my share. I was in college and between circumstances beyond my control 13 roomates came and went and let me tell you they were ALL DOOZIES!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I have to resort to putting a lock on my bed room door to keep my stuff from disappearing. I feel like I should be on a reality show for "hoarders". My house guest just wont stay out of my foods I buy specifically for me. I have tried putting my name on items. I have designated a spot in the refrigerator to stay out of.

Now I have a lock on my door, and keep my peanut butter, protein mixes, quality snacks, and anything that does not have to be refrigerated in there. I am now contemplating getting a small mini fridge as well to put in my room!!!
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    put food coloring in something so his teeth turn green/blue when he eats it :) then he wont be able to deny it :/

wish i had thought of this!:laugh:
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I confronted him about it (again) - and all I got was angry denial, and them him turning it round on ME! Saying I should look after my groceries! I know exactly what I buy thanks... and told him that. My friends IRL know what I'm like and love to cook and stuff, so it's more or less guaranteed I have condiments/ingredients to make things taste nice.

The other housemates are keeping an eye on their stuff - this guy has no shame in taking money, food - or borrowing money and not paying it back.

I do really like the laxatives idea though haha... that would teach him once and for all... (besides, I could be really mean and hide the toilet roll, which I ALWAYS end up buying... hahahaha)
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Have to say, I like the lax idea too if diplomacy fails.

Fun fact, my bf suggested every male in the house drink water coloured with a different coloured food dye so we could identify the mystery piddler on the floor haha
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hahaha