255 days and 46 pounds in pics ;)

Options

Replies

• cindyluu17
    cindyluu17 Posts: 61
    Options
    Amazing! U look amazing! I'm at a loss for words... But AMAZING!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Last october I hit rock bottom and finally decided to get my lazy fat *kitten* off the couch. Instead of complaining about everything I got back on MFP and joined a gym. Turned out to be the best decision I've ever made. :wink:

Started at 194 pounds, currently 23 years old and 5'8"ish tall, BF at approx 22%. My measurements are 35 - 26 -36.

I lift heavy 3x a week (adjusted the NROLFW routine a bit) and I'm loving it! Still waiting for those bulky manly muscles btw. I HATE cardio with a passion but started running a few weeks ago. Yes, I totally suck at it.

I really tried to find a few before pictures, wasn't easy. Hate having my pictures taken. :ohwell:

BEFORE.jpg

jne2012_2.jpg

june2012.jpg
    Bought my first bikini ever today! The public is not ready for this yet but hey it's MFP. :laugh:

Amazing results hun you look fantastic xxx
  • simone143
    simone143 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! Great Job!
  • watermel0nsugar
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspirational!
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    Way to go!! Take that bikini body to the beach!!! Show off you hard work, you should be so proud!
  • MarkTheBeastR
    MarkTheBeastR Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job. Congratulations. Very inspiring.
  • anku08
    anku08 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    u look funtastic... way to goo :)
  • FrkFreckle
    FrkFreckle Posts: 11
    Options
    omg, you look sooo good! :O Way to go, girl! I hope I can manage it, like you did :D
  • theblackbirdtree
    Options
    The public is totally ready for that! Show it off, you look amazing!

THIS! You look awesome, woman! :drinker:
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I wanna be just like you when I grow up!
  • gawirbaig
    gawirbaig Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow, its really unbeleivable.. Amazing and hats off to your perseverance in accomplishing the mission... Source of inspiration for everyone!!!
  • Tachyonic
    Tachyonic Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are exactly what I want to be. :) You are an incredibly strong woman! You're my inspiration! CONGRATS!
  • stormguy
    stormguy Posts: 24
    Options
    OMG girl, go public with that bikini... You look absolutely stunning! Amazing work!
  • omegamaster4040
    Options
    Speaking on behalf of the public, go out and flaunt it! You look amazing! :-)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Whoa, guys I can't even :laugh: Thank you so much for all the nice comments, I really appreciate it. Love all the support on here! :drinker:
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    :-D Well done. Definitely wear the bikini no reason not to ;-)
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!
  • liz_2530
    liz_2530 Posts: 7
    Options
    wow 46 in 8-9 months?! amazing!
  • potatoyam
    potatoyam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you're going to have to get over the not wanting your picture thing soon. you're rock solid ! you look great!!!! thanks for inspiring me!!!! ( we started at about the same and i'm kinda headed in the same direction, i feel like it's only a dream thinking i could look like your current pic but we'll see... who knows. )
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What do you mean the public is not ready honey??? You look amazing!!! I so want to work hard to get there after seeing such an transformation!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!