nice
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    But what about Midge?
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Not to mention the fact that you would have to carry your internal organs in a bag, but hey at least you could accessorize it!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    ive got a cousin with an exceptionally large forehead... that's as close as i'll ever get. and we got her some bangs cut to cover her Tyra Banks dome :drinker:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I fit all of these.

Beastette = ninja barbie :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    What is sad is that there is actually a woman who has had numerous plastic surgeries and medical procedures so she can actually LOOK like a Barbie.....sigh.....
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    My bangs cover my massive forehead. Now I can say I look like Barbie.... SCORE!
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I don't know what scale people are using for that, but it annoys me, because I've always just seen her as a blonde girl with blue eyes who was kinda tall and slender. We all know what it means to want to look like barbie. It doesn't help to make a hypothetical real life barbie sound like a freak. Just my opinion.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I always related better to Skipper. :ohwell: I never wanted to be Barbie. I used to use a magic marker and give her dark roots.

I also played with Fisher Price Little People and Weebles. They didn't have any impact on my self-image, either.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    This description sounds an awful lot like Rhianna or Tyra Banks.. at least the forehead part
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great post..

i have to say this is one of the many many reasons i'm glad i grew up as a little black girl in the 70's.. 90% of these impossible body image issues (ie trying to look like a doll, trying to look like the models in a magazine, etc) were never really an issue or a thought for me or my black friends because we were never under the illusion we could ever look like barbie. barbie was simply a toy like a leggo that i might like to play with but i'm never thinking "gee i want to look like that"
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Dakota Rose <3 Closest thing I ever want to see to a Barbie. She's ADORABLE.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i want her dress
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    ht_valeria_lukyanova_1_jt_120423_wblog.jpg

Depends on how much money you have :wink:
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    this left out a comment about barbie's boobs. is that realistic? I get there are those out there that have all the crazy surgeries & such. but, i still would like to be barbie.. well, teresa barbie, in my case. it's not that i want the exact measurements... its all about the image. just, being pretty. & of course having the pink convertible, barbie dream house & Ken.
  • BridgetMiko
    BridgetMiko Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I never wanted to be Barbie. I used to use a magic marker and give her dark roots.

I love this! :laugh: