You can't be Barbie

Options

Replies

• FitBarbie2986
    FitBarbie2986 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    As you can tell by my user name i'm a HUGE barbie fan,always have been..when i was little,my mom to me looked JUST like barbie,my twin sister & i would even call her barbie..barbies took up most of my child hood..I cant tell you how many times people have called me barbie & was even nicknamed barbie in beauty school and i take it as a huge compliment,i know you cant actually look like her due to her unrealistic proportions but u can resemble her..heres a makeup look i did based off of barbie..this was back in Feb before i lost 15lbs..but i'm proud at how much i got my makeup to resemble hers..and no,you don't have to have plastic surgery to look like her..the only plastic surgery i've had are my boobs,which i need cause after kids they were deflated balloons :laugh:

barbie3.png
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I played with Barbie, but it never crossed my mind that I would want to look like her or even that she was pretty. She was always just a doll to me.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    ht_valeria_lukyanova_1_jt_120423_wblog.jpg

Depends on how much money you have :wink:

JEEZ, that's creepy!
  • FitBarbie2986
    Options
    Somehow I always ended up twisting barbie's head off and they never go back on right again. Perhaps I should reflect on this now that I am an adult...

haha,when i was like 3..my sister and i would take off our barbies heads and line them in a row..it was so weird,have no clue why i did it..lol..we wanted nothing to do with their bodies..it'd make my mom so mad,cause we'd ruin them all,lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    As you can tell by my user name i'm a HUGE barbie fan,always have been..when i was little,my mom to me looked JUST like barbie,my twin sister & i would even call her barbie..barbies took up most of my child hood..I cant tell you how many times people have called me barbie & was even nicknamed barbie in beauty school and i take it as a huge compliment,i know you cant actually look like her due to her unrealistic proportions but u can resemble her..heres a makeup look i did based off of barbie..this was back in Feb before i lost 15lbs..but i'm proud at how much i got my makeup to resemble hers..and no,you don't have to have plastic surgery to look like her..the only plastic surgery i've had are my boobs,which i need cause after kids they were deflated balloons :laugh:

barbie3.png

You do resemble Barbie...difference is you aren't killing yourself trying to become her
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    I played with Barbie, but it never crossed my mind that I would want to look like her or even that she was pretty. She was always just a doll to me.

I would cut off all her hair and put her head on Ken's body...what does that say about me?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I used to throw barbie over the house, just to piss my sister off!
  • beachlover317
    Options
    Somehow I always ended up twisting barbie's head off and they never go back on right again. Perhaps I should reflect on this now that I am an adult...

haha,when i was like 3..my sister and i would take off our barbies heads and line them in a row..it was so weird,have no clue why i did it..lol..we wanted nothing to do with their bodies..it'd make my mom so mad,cause we'd ruin them all,lol

I always cut their hair. It started out just a trim, but by the time I was through, they all had Ken haircuts. Maybe just a little passive aggression????
  • beachlover317
    Options

My brother and his evil friends always used MY Barbies as enemy combatants for their stupid GI Joes. I need to have a talk with him...
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I never had a problem getting her head back on! Her legs are detachable too.
  • FitBarbie2986
    Options
    ht_valeria_lukyanova_1_jt_120423_wblog.jpg

Depends on how much money you have :wink:

JEEZ, that's creepy!

This is just over the top..:noway:
  • AlphamaleBAMF
    AlphamaleBAMF Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I used to take my cousins barbies head off and put kens head on her body.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I used to take my cousins barbies head off and put kens head on her body.

Kinky.
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

My brother and his evil friends always used MY Barbies as enemy combatants for their stupid GI Joes. I need to have a talk with him...

That's okay...GI Joe was usually the groom in our Barbie weddings. Mom wouldn't let us have Ken...so more often than not, my brother would hide his GI Joes, and Barbie married Barbie. And they wondered why I went through that spell.....
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    what about the short lived "momy" barbie, you know the one that you could pry opens tummie and remove the baby??

barbie.jpg

whoa...holy crap! That's terrifying.
  • FitBarbie2986
    Options

That's okay...GI Joe was usually the groom in our Barbie weddings. Mom wouldn't let us have Ken...so more often than not, my brother would hide his GI Joes, and Barbie married Barbie. And they wondered why I went through that spell.....

You wanna hear something weird? Guess who my imaginary friend was when i was about 3-4..yep..GI Joe :huh: ..try and figure that one out..LOL :laugh: i was a strange lil one :blushing:
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options

You wanna hear something weird? Guess who my imaginary friend was when i was about 3-4..yep..GI Joe :huh: ..try and figure that one out..LOL :laugh: i was a strange lil one :blushing:

You know...that really explains a lot! lol
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    hey i have a big forehead 3 times the normal size of the average womans! but i wear a size 8 not 3.... lol
  • becoming_a_new_me
    Options
    hey i have a big forehead 3 times the normal size of the average womans! but i wear a size 8 not 3.... lol

It really doesn't look that big...you are very beautful
  • lori__lynn
    lori__lynn Posts: 59
    Options
    lol - funny