Female pics 226 to 148.8 5'5 Bra and Underwear :/

Options

Replies

• rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Am i the only one who cant see the photos due to "moderators comments" ?? :(
    I can't either.
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Fantastic, You look amazing.
    You were almost the same size as I was when I started a month ago. I was 229 pounds I have now lost 9 lbs.
    Your stomach has recovered nicely, I doubt my stomach will ever look this nice again without surgerey that I will never afford btw.
  • payupalice
    payupalice Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I missed the pictures! Can you re-post them??
  • znkmommy
    znkmommy Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Moderator's Note

Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove one or more photos from this post in order to comply with the posting guidelines. We applaud the poster's success, and encourage her to reply to this thread with an alternate image. Photo guidelines can be reviewed here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines )"

BOOOOO! I dont get what was wrong with those ive seen tons of others just like it :/
    :( I want to see!!
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow this is amazing. This is inspiring!
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I missed them too. :( Please repost!!!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Saw the pics before it was pulled -- best I can come up with is "holy ****".
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Can't believe they took the pics down!! What was the problem? You look amazing! You give me hope for belly :)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing but I could not see the face in the first pics.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Missed the pics:(
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I missed them too!
  • Lakensmama
    Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That sucks that they took my pics down, its just like a bathing suit, but if you would like to add me as a friend I have the pictures on my profile!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I always miss the good ones! :grumble:
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I missed them. The drastic losses always motivate me more, too. Congrats on the loss.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    missed the transformation pics. Someone got all butt hurt cuz they couldnt handle some skin... P%ssy.
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I didnt get to see the pics, but congrats on your amazing loss...Keep up the good work!!!
  • missattitude57
    Options
    WOAH!!! You are one hot mama! Congrats that is a crazy difference!!
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :( Want to see pictures!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Moderator's Note

Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove one or more photos from this post in order to comply with the posting guidelines. We applaud the poster's success, and encourage her to reply to this thread with an alternate image. Photo guidelines can be reviewed here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines )"

BOOOOO! I dont get what was wrong with those ive seen tons of others just like it :/
    :( I want to see!!
    I don't see them either. :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!