• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    From toes to top of thighs.

You shave your feet?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I shave only the lower the half.. and only like once a week or so.

Since I'm seeing no one, besides a male personal trainer, I really don't give a flying F what they look like!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Below the knee. I don't have hair on my thighs.
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My whole stupid leg gets hairy, and I'm so pale that it really shows so I shave from bottom to top, both halves, back and front.....and sometimes the top of my left foot because little hairs grow in the middle of my tattoo....oddly.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I usually go a few inches above my knee, for good measure :P
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Im fair haired and just above my knee cant see or feel upper leg hair..
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    The whole leg.
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Usually only up to my knees. My thigh hair is very blonde and very soft so I don't worry about it unless I plan on wearing shorts out in the sun. If I don't shave, those little blonde hairs sparkle! hehe
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I usually go a few inches above my knee, for good measure :P

does it look like a swanky pair of fur shorts?
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I rarely shave my legs (maybe 4 times a year) but when I do it's the whole leg
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    It depends on the season. I shave my legs in the summer and in the winter hardly ever at all...LOL!!!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. Love this topic!

In general, I always shave right above the knee. Not a lot of hair anyway, but depending on what I'm wearing I'll shave all the way up. lol
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    The knee and below only; I don't have hair on the upper part of my legs. I'm sure there's some hair, but I tried really hard to see it and/or feel it and I can't.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Well since I only have a total of maybe 3 hairs on each leg, I pluck them with tweezers. Never have shaved my legs and I'm 57 years old.
  • brittanymarie120
    Options
    bleh. i hated shaving so much, so i signed up for laser hair removal. there is still some hair, but its so much lighter/finer. i still have one more session, so hopefully it will all disappear :)
  • EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I hate shaving so much that I only shave from the knee down most of the time (capris), but if I am wearing anything above the knee I have to shave it all (for dresses/skirts/swimsuits--which is rare). I've been with my boyfriend so long that I could be as hairy as bigfoot, so that's a non-issue.

But a ALWAYS miss a spot and go out with a patch of hair that is blaringly obvious to everyone but me!
  • angelakj23
    angelakj23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I also have blonde hair and I only shave the tops maybe once a month in the summer or if I know I will be in a swimsuit. During the winter once every couple of months.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I generally shave just a little above the knee, but I'll do the whole thing if I'm expecting something to happen.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i shave every other day. i shave from my ankle, all the way up. ALL THE WAY UP and including EVERYTHING. can't stand to have a single hair anywhere "down there" :blushing:
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    just below the knee, the top doesn't grow any, lol