Shaving your legs

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    All the way up - including the naughty bits.
  • shearx
    shearx Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    All The way up. And then some ;)

Haha. Yep. Me too!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i nair my lady area and legs.
    i use a razor on my armpits though.
    sometimes i will just use the epilator though.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I shave it all including the who-who. Grass doesn't grow on a playground.

Ditto
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I do a brazillian wax , but the legs???? All I can say is it is good to be blonde! :bigsmile:
  • shellisugar
    shellisugar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I got laser hair removal on my legs (thank you, Groupon!) and it's phenomenal. Highly recommend.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,598 Member
    Options
    Just shaved mine last night. All of both legs.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I have Italian coursing through my veins.

I go through a lot of nair.
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Shaving can make u looks hot n sexy...but i bet woman with big boobs are more sexy and hot,...you all can use this step to make your boobs looks great...its natural...same like doing workout....just try 1st http://smartbuy1001.blogspot.com/2012/06/breast-need-new-size-cup-bra.html

:noway:
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    i shave head to toe. it makes the sheets feel so awesome.. plus hair makes me sick
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    usually bottom (below knee) daily....then above every so often.

Word.
    i shave head to toe. it makes the sheets feel so awesome.. plus hair makes me sick

Wait... seriously?
  • stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    I shave like once a week. My hair doesn't grow super fast and it's light, and I don't mind it being stubbly or a little fuzzy. If my boyfriend told me he minded, I'd probably tell him to kiss my *kitten* because it's my body, haha.

I got a big tattoo on my thigh like nine days ago, and I haven't been able to shave over it. I can see the little blonde hairs showing over the ink! It's kind of weird but kind of cool.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have dark hair, so yes.

<---see? :blushing:
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I don't shave. My hair is too luscious for such non-sense.

LMAO!!! I love this answer!!!!!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I shave the bottom half, my knee, and few inches past my knee

me too... but then again, I have a 37" inseam, and maybe a touch of attention disorder, so I get bored by the time i hit mid thigh...

37" inseam green with envy........ I have lil stubby legs that get shaved as do my armpits, other hair removal is by product (I only started in the past year and good lord I love love love it.... silky is good)
  • healthymom76
    healthymom76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am somewhat shocked. I never knew that woman grew hair above their knees. I only have to shave like right on the front of my shin bone about every 3 months or so.
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options

Word.

Wait... seriously?
    yeah seriously.. i hate hair.. whether it be on my head face arms chest legs blah.. any hair.. girls hair. if it gets in my mouth it makes me vomit
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Nope. Probably 90% of the time I only shave to just past the knee. I only shave the rest if I really need to (which isn't often)
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I don't shave that often.

It's mostly because I'm lazy as hell but I like to veil it under rants of WOOO FEMINISM *kitten* YOUR SOCIETAL STANDARDS OF FEMALE BEAUTY.

That and my friends are the sort of people to compare leg hair and start competitions on who can go without shaving the longest.

We're an odd bunch.
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Word.

Wait... seriously?
    yeah seriously.. i hate hair.. whether it be on my head face arms chest legs blah.. any hair.. girls hair. if it gets in my mouth it makes me vomit

I guess I would make you vomit. I have very long hair (on my head). Was thinking about donating it and measured it the other night...two feet long.