Healthy fast food options?

Options

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Wendy's has some delicious salads, and their berry tea is yummy!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i love fast food because it's so easy to just get protein in a bowl on lettuce.
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    There is a Chipotle near Army Trail and Bloomingdale, their burrito bowls are pretty good. A lot of fast food places have salads now. There is a Jamba Juice in Wheaton, their steel cut oatmeal is pretty good.
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    yes, i do have a subway :D
  • marulm
    marulm Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Panda Express has several low-cal and veggies as the side, Carl's Jr. BBQ chicken sandwich is low, even more so if you get it lettuce wrapped, also the teriyaki turkey burger, again lower if lettuce-wrapped.
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    Two things:

1] Eating out with only 500 calories to spare isn't easy. Especially with your qualifications. Your best bet is probably going to involve going to a regular restaurant, ordering a meal, and taking half home. Or, there's also the option of just enjoying a night out and making your food and exercise choices over the next few days super-tight to compensate.

2] Who doesn't like Mexican food? Seriously.

well taco bell just makes me spend ours on the toilet... O___O

i like mexico2000 and chipotle! ;D but im still in pajamas... so i cant eat out...
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Whopper Jr
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    Panda Express has several low-cal and veggies as the side, Carl's Jr. BBQ chicken sandwich is low, even more so if you get it lettuce wrapped, also the teriyaki turkey burger, again lower if lettuce-wrapped.

OMG PANDA :D <333 and ive never been to carls jr or hardy's.... i dont think there is one within 50 miles of us... O___O
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    There is a Chipotle near Army Trail and Bloomingdale, their burrito bowls are pretty good. A lot of fast food places have salads now.

thanks! :D im deciding between chipotle, steak n' shake, augustino's, and panda....
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Mcdonald's classic grilled chickedn with light mayo is 350 and then you could get the small low fat ice cream cone and it's only 100 calories
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    The grilled chicken is with light mayo only no cheese
  • caraiselite
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Goal BMI: 17.4! ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥"

is this really your goal, OP?

that seems really low o.o
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

OMG PANDA :D <333 and ive never been to carls jr or hardy's.... i dont think there is one within 50 miles of us... O___O

Panda Express' new shanghai steak panda bowl is ridiculously low in calories (and high in sodium to make up for it) and really delicious. Sometimes they undercook the veggies, though. Gas for days.
  • Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I don't know how easy these are to get in the States but my fave is chicken shish kebab - yummy and healthy :)
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can do well at Subway, Quiznos, Wendy's. Subway lets you build your sandwich on their website so you'll you know how many calories it is including condiments.
    Quiznos also advertises meals that under "x" amount of calories
    Wendy's - baked sweet potato and garden salad with raspberry vinaigrette, awesome!
  • Kebabmeatchips
    Kebabmeatchips Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have many Turkish fast food outlets in the US?

Here in the UK a Chicken Shish kebab, with lots of salad and pita looking at 300 Calories only. Taste damn good as well :)
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options

2] Who doesn't like Mexican food? Seriously.

I like mexican food, but my stomach and colon doesn't like mexican food.
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    I HAVE DECIDED! :D

8 oz of cheddar broccoli soup from panera- no sides.

200 calories, and 5 grams of fiber! WHOOP WHOOP! :D

lets keep this thread going for the other people who are wondering about calories at fast food places :)
  • gwengogreen1
    Options
    ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ Goal BMI: 17.4! ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥"

is this really your goal, OP?

that seems really low o.o

what is "OP"

O___O
  • caraiselite
    Options
    original poster