Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just joined this morning. I'm 23 and looking to lose about 30 lbs. Just thought it would be nice to gain some battle buddies for this war against weight haha

I'm 23 and have about 30lbs left to go :D
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25! I just started mine on Monday! Add me if you'd like! I want to lose about 40-50!
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    23 and looking to lose ~10-15lbs and then gain some back in muscle :happy:
    I'm very motivated, just joined MFP but changed my lifestyle 6 months ago. Anyone that wants to add me please do so, just include a message that you saw me on this board. And my diary is viewable by my friends =)

Good luck!
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    24 here, looking to maybe gain 10 more lbs.
  • eleblanc999
    Options
    hiya! 24 here. had a baby 5 months ago and have about 10-15 more lbs to go!! Have already lost over 40 <3 Feel free to add me! the more support the better!!
  • jk2550
    jk2550 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I'm 25- just joined yesterday :). My goal is to lose around 25 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    I just turned 23. I have been struggling with my weight my whole life. I've put plenty of money into gym memberships and I try to eat healthy. While I was working as a CNA I gained the most weight with the odd hours and shifts. I found MyFitness through my phone and ever since then I don't put money into the gym and I always know what foods are healthy for me. I've been tracking everything I eat and all of my activities. So far I've lost 13 pounds but I'm going to continue with my progress. My overall goal is to lose about 50-60 pounds. I am near my first goal of losing 20 pounds, I'm very excited. My biggest concern is my health, but it is always fun to look and feel hot as well ;D
  • chelseyjoan
    chelseyjoan Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and wanna loose about 40 lbs :smile: can add me if you like!
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats. I don't have any children yet, but the weight gain is definitely something I'm not looking forward to :) Keep doing your thang ma ma.
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and looking to lose 50 pounds!!! Feel free to add me!! We need all the war buddies we can get ;)
  • Buettner22
    Buettner22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im 27 ive got about 60ish left to lose i think. Anyone can add me if they want just make sure you send me a message with the add. Good luck everyone on their weight loss!!!
  • samadora
    samadora Posts: 7
    Options
    25 here - Need support buddies. :-) :-)
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    I'm 22 on my way to losing 30 pounds. Add me if you like!
  • brewface811
    brewface811 Posts: 106
    Options
    21 here :) Feel free to add me!
  • tweakz20
    tweakz20 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
  • smittytech
    smittytech Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    25 Here. Looking to lose around 38 more pounds. Been here for awhile...but only recently got really into it. I pretty much cook all my own meals now and I'm working on my last week of Insanity.

Could always use more motivation from others. Feel free to add me.
  • sej1990
    sej1990 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Im 21 if you want to add me i got to lose aroudn 30 to 35 pounds
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    28 here, and chasing those stubborn last 10 lbs. Feel free to add me
  • khcastro
    khcastro Posts: 23
    Options
    I just turned 27 and I am new on here as well! :) I'm also wanting to lose about 50lbs.
  • PlayMySong
    PlayMySong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 & pregnant with my first so I'm currently working to keep gaining about 1lb/week. so far I have averaged .5/week. I have a little less than 9 weeks left. After I have my daughter I will start working to be fit again :)