Anyone in their 20's?

Options

Replies

• Richard323
    Richard323 Posts: 21
    Options
    22 can add me all if your normal, and here to lose weight and take it seriously if this is just your new social network out of bordem you wont last long on my friends list. I share an open food diary and it shows the bad and the good.
    I have about 30lbs down and 70lbs to go, in it to win it. I also have lots of knowledge on weight loss although I may not follow it I can share the knowledge if you wish, and ask!
  • bulletprooff
    Options
    24 (for the next week or so) always up for new friends to help motivate each other. I don't delete or judge people based on what they eat, if they log everything or don't.. I know some people can be picky as to what kind of friends they want/need for support so I'm just putting it out there that I welcome anyone, 20s under or over :)
  • monuments_n_melodies
    Options
    I'm 25 and ready to join you in the battle!!! :explode:
  • pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hey, i'm 26! Been trying to lose 35lb for ages now but its hard when i'm in culinary school and work in a restaurant. Feel free to add me, any of you guys :smile: It would help so much!!!
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi =] I'm 21 and going to be a senior in college. I'm 5' 7", SW of 143 aiming for 125-130ish.

Anyone is welcome to add me and I will try to be supportive! I would prefer people who aren't eating obscenely low amounts of calories, though! I'm trying to do this in a somewhat healthy way =]
  • sweetbeckymarie
    Options
    22 and 3/4's over here! I have pretty much met my goal and now it's just about maintaining it. I'm focusing more on being supportive to others than myself now. Feel free to add :)
  • empatenaude
    empatenaude Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Turning 29 tomorrow...lI want to lost the 20 pounds I gained being way too busy with grad school!!
  • AmelodyAngel
    AmelodyAngel Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Angel I am 25 and looking to lose 70 pounds! anyone feel free to add me :)
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    23, Been here for 2 1/2 - 3 months. Was looking to lose 43 lbs, I'm already 25+ down. If you're serious about your loss then shoot me a request, i'll motivate and support you until we both reach our goals.
  • rusialeelee
    rusialeelee Posts: 143
    Options
    hi! 21 here :)
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am 22.
  • Majibb
    Majibb Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 28 and 3/4's, I have lost 58.5 pounds so far, and I need to lose 100+ pounds more. I could use some additional support, feel free to add me if you'd like. :-)
  • ozzy_q
    ozzy_q Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey - 27 and looking to lose about 10 kilograms (22 pounds) looking for people to keep me motivated - add me if you like
  • kaylarachellee
    kaylarachellee Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and have about 15lbs to lose...

Feel free to add me. :)
  • ELBeliles
    ELBeliles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I have about another 16 lbs to lose. I tried P90X and that took care of my first 12 lbs, but I'm trying to get more cardio in. I've just started jogging a little each day, trying to work up to an hour and for those who've tried it, you know how difficult it can be when you are trying to motivate yourself. Anyone who wants to friend me, I sure could use the pick-me-ups and the motivation to keep at it! :)
  • jorben1990
    jorben1990 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am 21, 22 in 5 days - I am here to give advice and take tips! I am currently at 164 trying to drop to 155 to start a clean bulk for boxing. Looking to weigh 180. I am Jorge, feel free to add me!
  • brocke84
    brocke84 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am 28 years old. Feel free to add me.
  • belovedChrissy
    belovedChrissy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 19? Close enough? I've lost 24 pounds so far and have 20ish more to go!
  • KeishaK89
    KeishaK89 Posts: 40
    Options
    im 23 with about 30lbs to lose as well! add me! and we can wage war together!:drinker:
  • iHeartMe22
    Options
    Im 22 & iv just lost my first 8lb/4kg in about 3 weeks & have another 25lb/13kg to go :) I dont mind what your age or reasons are for being on here - but being supportive is something im really good at IF you want it. Feel free to add :)