Baby name suggestions.....

13»

Replies

• Pakitalian
    Pakitalian Posts: 218 Member
    Batman is an excellent name for a boy or a girl.

I agree.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Boys: Ambiorix, Justin, Kash, Marcial, Vin.

Girls: Amarilis, Ana, Arva, Belquis, Cara, Dania, Ivelisse, Jessina, June, laudy, Leta, Maidali, Nickayla, Oria, Yadnus, Yanira.

Source-Allbabynames
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Hudson

Gwendolyn or Gwen

yes... i like those names very much... how about gweneth?
  • weighlossforbaby
    I really like the name Xavier for a boy,or Ariana for a girl =) thats just my choice though

I am choosing Xavier for my future son's middle name :)
  • weighlossforbaby
    Boy: Sebastian, August, Eli, Jude
    Girl: Greta, Olivia, Elliot, Skylar

I love the name Sebastian and Skylar too! :)
  • enyo123
    enyo123 Posts: 172 Member
    Are either of you into genealogy? I'd suggest if you are, then pull names from your family trees. (It's actually how my husband and I named our two children.)
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Whatever you name your child, just make sure to spell it correctly. I was watching a documentary "Freakonomics" in which this one girl wanted to name her daughter after her favorite actress, Tempest Bledsoe... she wasn't a very good speller and her daughter ended up to be Temptress instead of Tempest!!!

Big mistake! I think her daughter actually ended up being a prostitute later in life, if I remember correctly :tongue:
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Boy:
    -Aleczander
    -Joshua
    -Elijah
    -Damian

Girl:
    -Natasha
    -Natalie/Natalia
    -Selena
    -Maribelle

Conrats by the way!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Since you don't know the sex you could always go with the Saturday Night Live name............Pat

LMAO
  • Reedern
    We were going to have a Charlotte if we had a girl.
    I also like Sophie, Sonya and Chloe.

For boys I like Malcolm and Alexander.

I never thought of Malcolm... I like it! I also love Sophie, but it is so popular now.
  • Reedern
    What's your other child's name?

Gabriela
  • Reedern
    Just nothing "kre8tive". In addition to hating so called unique names, I've read reseach that children with out there names tend to have trouble in their adult life.

I mean, would you really take a man named "Pilot Inspektor" seriously as a job canidate?

Agreed... I want something that's as easy to spell as it is to say and not something that will be easily made fun of. There are too many people out there that name their kids freaky names with all kinds of weird silent letters!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Optimus Prime!
  • Kris1997
    Kris1997 Posts: 241
    Both of my daughters have last names for first names. Taylor & Hanna!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 614 Member
    I like the name Emerson. I think it could be used as both boy or girl. I like Emme for a girl nick name.
  • Reedern
    I like the name Emerson. I think it could be used as both boy or girl. I like Emme for a girl nick name.

I like Emme a lot.
  • cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Our son is called maxx we spell it with the double x and as someone said to me when i was pregnant its max with 2 kisses (xx) so i think its perfect !!:smile: we also liked rose for a girl xx