Looking Good For Christmas - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone!!
    Well, I did it!! I'm back to my pre-cruise weight as of this morning. Now to keep it off and going down!!
    By mid-Sept I SHOULD be under 200.
    My friend and I are trying to lose 10lbs by Sept 27. Do you think that's do-able?

Have a great day everyone!

Memaw
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday:wink:

How is everyone doing today?

I had my 1 cup of coffe and 24 oz. of water so far...off to eat breakfast and jump on the treadmill for more of wk. 3 of c25k!!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've got 16 oz in so far... Just filled up my 32 oz jug so I have plenty readily available at my desk.
    I got in a 20 min aerobic workout and 15 minutes of pilates.

I'm gonna try to not drink any diet coke today, just water.
  • jkroc
    Options
    I've got 16 oz in so far... Just filled up my 32 oz jug so I have plenty readily available at my desk.

GOOD for you on your exercise! You can do ONLY water today, I just know it!:drinker:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Morning everyone!!
    Well, I did it!! I'm back to my pre-cruise weight as of this morning. Now to keep it off and going down!!
    My friend and I are trying to lose 10lbs by Sept 27. Do you think that's do-able?

Memaw

Sure it's do-able! You have made it back to your pre-vacation weight in just a few weeks. You can definitely do it!!!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 182.5 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22 - 180lbs
    Week 2 July 29 - 179lbs.

Week 3 August 5- 177 lbs.
    Week 4 August 12 - 176 lbs.
    Week 5 August 19 - 174.5 lbs.
    Week 6 August 26- 176 lbs. ARGH!! I went up!! Can't say that I didn't deserve it, I hadn't been as consistent this week with logging foods into MFP, had just been loosely estimating, and obviously not doing a good job! Time to get REAL serious this week!!

Don't worry too much about it. We all have our weeks. Chalk it up to a learning lesson. Now you know to put your food in. You will get there. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Morning everyone!!

Memaw

That is great that you are down to pre-cruise weight. Three cheers for you :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I don't see why you can't get under 200 by Sept 27th. 2 pounds a week is doable. Just make sure to stick to clean eating and exercise and you can do almost anything. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Happy Thursday:wink:

How is everyone doing today?

I had my 1 cup of coffe and 24 oz. of water so far...off to eat breakfast and jump on the treadmill for more of wk. 3 of c25k!!

Happy Thursday to you as well. I call it "Friday Eve". People always get confused when I say that. hehe
  • Iffer75
    Options

That is a great goal. I am cheering for you. You can do it!!! :bigsmile:
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    So today I sent my daughter to her first day of first grade. I am starting my new routine and hopefully will keep it up. I walk her to and from school so that is an extra 2 miles a day of exercise which I hope will get me back on track also the better routine of getting up earlier will certainly help with the eating, I hope. Lets keep up the good work and see lots of weight lost next week!
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the first day of first grade! I hope you both did well. It can be very difficult on both the parent and the student.

Good for you for walking instead of driving!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi Everyone ... I have to whine a bit. I haven't been feeling very well at all this past week ... something going on in the digestive track ... ugh!!! It is pretty painful; I'm all puffy, stopped up, and bloated and I feel like there's a volcano in me. Anyway ... I just had an upper GI and will have some follow up testing done next week. So we'll see if anything shows up. My problem is that I'm a big suck when I don't feel well so I not only fell off of the wagon but I dove off head first. I have eaten all whilly nilly this week and had no exercise ... got on the scale this morning to see if I did any damage and I'm up 4 lbs just since Monday. Yowsers!!! I am feeling so angry with myself and I've got the blues now. I'm sure this will pass and I'll get back on track ... I'm just shocked at how easy it is for my body to gain and how difficult it is to lose. Sorry to vent ... but I just had to get it out.
    sad-animated-animation-boy-smiley-emoticon-000346-large.gif
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am checking in at 195 this week, for a loss of 5 pounds. It's mostly period and margarita bloat, but still!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Hi Everyone ... I have to whine a bit. I haven't been feeling very well at all this past week ... something going on in the digestive track ... ugh!!! It is pretty painful; I'm all puffy, stopped up, and bloated and I feel like there's a volcano in me. Anyway ... I just had an upper GI and will have some follow up testing done next week. So we'll see if anything shows up. My problem is that I'm a big suck when I don't feel well so I not only fell off of the wagon but I dove off head first. I have eaten all whilly nilly this week and had no exercise ... got on the scale this morning to see if I did any damage and I'm up 4 lbs just since Monday. Yowsers!!! I am feeling so angry with myself and I've got the blues now. I'm sure this will pass and I'll get back on track ... I'm just shocked at how easy it is for my body to gain and how difficult it is to lose. Sorry to vent ... but I just had to get it out.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and hope you get some relief soon. I'm sure that once you get to feeling better you'll be right back on that wagon and heading in the right direction again. Don't feel to bad about the 4 pounds. I would guess that it's mostly fluid that you are retaining due to whatever is causing the volcano in your belly. I have been known to fluctuate that much just by eating to much sodium for a day or two. Some extra water seemed to flush it right out. Anyway, that's just me. I seriously hope you get to feeling better soon and back on the wagon.:flowerforyou:
  • superstar13
    superstar13 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    How do you do those weekly trackers I really like how you did those?
  • jkroc
    Options

Maggie I am so sorry your not feeling well. I hope you get some answers real soon as to whats up. I agree with what the pp said about your gain being caused by fluid. Try to get in that water:drinker: even if your not up to exercising. Take it easy this weekend:flowerforyou:
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Sorry maggie - hope you get to feeling more like yourself soon.
  • magglett
    Options
    026.gif
  • magglett
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... this made me giggle ...

ladyshootingscale.gif
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Maggs, Maggs,. Maggs!!!!
    Not to worry!! You will be fine. We all have times like this. Remember I gained 10lbs in ONE week on vacation. And now 2 weeks later I am smaller than I was before vacation. So have no fear. Just take care of yourself and when you feel up to it, start exercising again. I was feeling really bloated this week and was very constipated (I now TMI) so I couldn't take it any more, I bought some Correctal and took one yesterday. I feel much better today. I hope you start feeling better. Stay positive and remember we are all here for you!!!!